At What Age Does Foot Locker Hire?
When young teens and aspiring retail career seekers ask the question; What age does Foot Locker hire? The answer generally falls at 18. However, some stores allow minors as young as 16 to join their team. Depending on the child labor laws of your state, you may need a work permit to gain employment if you are underage.
How Old Do I Have to Be to Work at Foot Locker?:
- Does Foot Locker Hire at 17?-Yes. While the company prefers to hire applicants who are 18 and over, some stores make exceptions and employ 17-year-olds.
- Does Foot Locker Hire at 16?-Yes. Some locations may consider hiring 16-year-olds with work permits.
- Does Foot Locker Hire at 15?-No. Foot Locker tends to hire individuals who are 16 and older.
- Does Foot Locker Hire at 14?-No. Only people above the age of 16 are able to work at Foot Locker.
Available Entry-Level Positions
- Sales Associate – The most widely accessible jobs available with the shoe retail chain include part-time and full-time sales associate positions. Differing only in schedules, part-time and full-time sales associate jobs involve greeting customers, retrieving products from backroom areas, stocking and organizing shelves, operating cash registers, and completing transactions.
Qualifications & Hiring
Candidates over the age of eighteen may need to hold high school diplomas or GED equivalents, while younger hopefuls might have to produce an official work permit in order to gain employment. The hiring process often lasts a single day, as workers receive formal consideration on the spot when submitting employment forms. In other cases, job hopefuls learn of employment status within a week or two of submitting hiring documents.