Dating back to 1927 and based in Dallas, TX, 7-Eleven is a well-known brand across the world. Famous for its industry innovations, including the iconic Slurpee, the company was the first convenience store to stay open 24 hours a day.
Facts About Working at 7 Eleven
Minimum Age to Work at 7 Eleven: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at 7 Eleven?)
7 Eleven Hours of Operation: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available Positions at 7 Eleven: Sales Associate, Shift Leader, Maintenance Worker, Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Administrative Assistant, HR Specialist, Guest Experience Auditor, Customer Service Liaison, Field Consultant, Field Training Specialist, Merchandise Support Admin
Drive for Lyft! Call 855-407-9995 to apply
7-Eleven Employee Interview Videos
7-Eleven Job OpportunitiesWidespread Locations
The successful business has over 60,000 shops worldwide with about 8,000 in the U.S. alone. This means job openings are plentiful. The long hours of operation require stores to hire an ample amount of employees. Thus, there are chances for both part-time and full-time work.Valuable Experience
The variety in 7-Eleven jobs makes them great for entry-level workers. Employees gain people and time management skills. Hopefuls who would like to hone these talents and learn to handle responsibility should consider submitting 7-Eleven job applications.Flexible Hours
Since the stores operate 24 hours a day, hiring managers need staff around the clock. As a result, employees get flexible scheduling as a natural employment benefit. Students, or workers with other commitments, will find particular value in these perks.
Employment and Salary Information for 7-Eleven
For entry-level 7-Eleven jobs, applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Positions include:
- Also known as sales associates, the pay rate for this 7-Eleven job usually starts at minimum wage.
- These workers stock shelves, help customers, clean up, and run the cash register.
- With training and certification opportunities, most 7-Eleven careers begin in store clerk positions.
- Read the 7-Eleven store clerk job description for more details.
- Managers oversee the daily operations of the store.
- This 7-Eleven career can earn a salary package around $50k per year.
- Entry-level store clerks could advance to management roles with experience.
- Workers take charge of hiring and training new employees, as well as making schedules.
Tips for Applying
To submit a 7-Eleven job application form, candidates may apply online through the careers portal or in person. Web applicants can choose to enter their info step-by-step or upload a resume. Use the most current data available to detail all previous employment, education, and special skills.
Hiring staff typically responds to 7-Eleven applications in roughly a week to start the interview process. Job seekers can also follow up in a few days at the location or by phone. This is a good way to make a strong impression, especially for those who apply online.
Benefits of Working at 7-Eleven
Each employee has access to job benefits such as:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
Full-time 7-Eleven jobs may receive extra perks like:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision healthcare coverage
- Vacations or paid time off
- Higher hourly wages or salary options
Additional Information about 7-Eleven
The company believes in rewarding military personnel for service and sacrifice. 7-Eleven is a member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. The coalition promotes hiring veterans and helping them adapt to civilian life. 7-Eleven provides incentives to those who want to open franchises.