Beef 'O' Brady's operates as a sports bar specializing in Americanized Irish cuisine. With locations across the United States, the company recruits job seekers with diverse employment backgrounds from all over the nation to fill available part-time and full-time positions.
Facts About Working at Beef 'O' Brady's
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Beef 'O' Brady's?)
Available Positions: Greeter, Host, Hostess, Server, Busser, Bartender, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher, Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Beef O’ Brady’s Interview Videos
Beef O’ Brady’s Job Opportunities
Since the foundation of the restaurant in 1985, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s continues to rapidly grow. Given the widespread appeal of the restaurant and family-friendly atmospheres, new locations open frequently. Enterprising individuals who value the sports-driven and energetic vibe of the restaurant may choose to facilitate fulfilling careers by opening up franchised locations. The company website features extensive information and resources for interested franchisees.
Job seekers in search of entry-level positions fare well with previous employment in the foodservice industry or customer service positions; however, individuals without formal training or experience still qualify for available work. Hopefuls possessing upbeat and personable dispositions may earn preference with hiring personnel for server and bartender work. Seasoned career professionals may find managerial openings fulfilling. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s new-hires undergo comprehensive job training, which imparts practical and transferable skills to enable career advancement.
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Positions and Salary Information
As a sports bar, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s employees must frequently handle and sell alcoholic beverages. Due to the strict laws regulating minor exposure to such substances, interested job candidates must stand at least 18 years of age to receive consideration for available work. Additionally, to qualify for the following entry-level positions, individuals must possess high school diplomas or GED equivalents:
- Individuals willing to work strange, irregular night, weekend, and holiday hours fare well for dishwasher positions during the hiring process.
- The physical ability to stand, bend, and lift substantial weight repeatedly over the course of shifts persists as a necessity.
- Generally part-time jobs, dishwashers earn minimum wage.
- Essential job functions include sanitizing dirty dishes and utensils, prioritizing washing schedules to meet customer demands, storing dishes and utensils safely and properly, and occasionally supplementing server teams during rushes.
- Individuals interested in host positions should possess the ability to remain friendly and charming with the diverse range of customers who frequent Beef ‘O’ Brady’s.
- Job hopefuls with the physical stamina to stand for the duration of shifts, commitments to customer service, and excellent organizational skills serve as the best candidates for host work.
- Regular responsibilities include greeting customers upon entrance, providing salutations as guests leave, seating customers to optimize server efficiency, sanitizing menus, and preparing pick-up orders.
- Available in full-time and part-time capacities, host jobs provide pay rates comparable to the minimum wage of tipped workers, as hosts receive a portion of earned server tips.
- As server jobs require the ability to think and act quickly, individuals with previous employment as servers tend to earn favor for hire.
- Organization, heightened short-term recall, ability to prioritize tasks, and the physical capability to stand and move quickly for long hours prove essential traits for servers.
- Job duties include correctly copying customer orders, communicating with cooks and hosts regularly, meeting customer demands in timely manners, and maintaining the cleanliness of tables and dining areas.
- Servers maintain the option of working part-time or full-time hours and earn tipped worker minimum wages.
Tips For Applying
The Beef ‘O’ Brady’s career section on the company website features one online application for all available work. Interested job candidates must first choose desired locations and then may proceed to entering personal contact information, past employer data, education, and other pertinent information. Hopefuls maintain the option of attaching resume files and should rework documents to showcase relevant skills and experiences.
Generally, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s hiring personnel reach out to qualified applicants for further screening within one to two weeks after receiving applications. Within the designated time, job candidates wishing to stand out may contact managers to check on application statuses, which communicates genuine desire for available work. Candidates maintain the option of calling or visiting designated stores. In order to come across as professional and polite, job hopefuls should refrain from contacting hiring managers during traditionally busy business hours.
Benefits of Working at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s workers may qualify for employee benefits packages. Available job benefits include:
- Health and dental plans
- Occupation accident insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive salary options
- Vacation days
- Paid time off
- Associate discounts on food, and
- Occasional free lunches and snacks.
Eligibility for employment benefits may depend on location and employment status as full-time or part-time.
More Information on Beef ‘O’ Brady’s
The prominent restaurant chain implemented several options for customers on the go who want to enjoy the comfort food in which the restaurant specializes. The company caters events, with a downsized menu available for download on the company website. Additionally, the restaurant offers online ordering for pickup.