Since opening in 2011, Blaze Pizza has grown by leaps and bounds. The chain prides itself on using the freshest ingredients, making pizzas quickly, and customizing orders just the way patrons want.
Facts About Working at Blaze Pizza
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Blaze Pizza?)
Available Positions: Team Member, Cook, Manager
Blaze Pizza Job Opportunities
Rewarding Work Environment
Blaze Pizza promises to have customers’ food ready in a jiffy. As such, stores hire employees who work well in a fast-paced setting. Anyone up for the challenge can find exciting full-time or part-time jobs.
Finding the Right Position
As the restaurant thrives, more Blaze Pizza jobs become available. People that enjoy serving customers fit best in cashier roles. On the other hand, those who know their way around a kitchen can prep food. A driven worker could even advance to a job with extra salary options or employment benefits.
Stepping Into a Blaze Pizza Career
Though previous work in food service isn’t required, it may snag hiring managers’ notice. Attention to detail and friendliness are winning qualities too. Having all three helps individuals land Blaze Pizza jobs that might turn out to be lasting careers.
Employment and Salary Information for Blaze Pizza
Entry-level work comes with flexible scheduling. That’s what makes Blaze Pizza jobs great for students or busy employees. With reliable transportation and a good attitude, candidates can choose positions like:
- Also known as Pizza’olo, this role earns an average hourly wage of $8.00 to $12.00.
- Workers may take customer orders, run cash registers, maintain prep areas, or serve food.
- Anyone who enjoys teamwork fits into this Blaze Pizza job.
- The duties of some team members expand to involve cooking pizzas using fire ovens.
- Often referred to as a Pizzasmith, this Blaze Pizza job also gets a pay rate around $10.00 an hour.
- Cooks must use the correct methods and tools to meet the company’s standards.
- This includes managers, assistant managers, and shift leaders.
- These Blaze Pizza careers have salary packages averaging between $20k and $50k a year.
- Organized individuals are best in these roles, which require employees to take inventory and create schedules.
- Entry-level workers who gain experience may be promoted to management.
Tips For Applying
Instead of having candidates apply with online job applications, Blaze Pizza asks hopefuls to email in their resumes. Use the company website to find the nearest location’s email address. In addition to a resume, applicants should include a cover letter.
After sending a Blaze Pizza application form, job seekers typically hear back within the week. Those who don’t get in touch with hiring staff can send polite follow-up emails. This will hopefully lead into the interview process.
Benefits of Working at Blaze Pizza
Both part-time and full-time workers get employee discounts, paid time off, and extensive training. Further job benefits might include:
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Medical insurance or other healthcare coverage
- Performance bonuses
- Paid vacations
Additional Information about Blaze Pizza
People concerned about the environment should consider a Blaze Pizza career. The chain dedicates itself to being green. All packaging and utensils in the restaurant are recyclable or compostable.