Luxury retailer Bottega Veneta staffs dedicated employees to provide excellent customer service. The company maintains a vast network of hiring locations, with boutiques in Europe, Asia, Australia, and North and South America. Applicants find plentiful entry-level jobs and management careers alike.
Facts About Working at Bottega Veneta
Minimum Age to Work at Bottega Veneta: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Bottega Veneta?)
Bottega Veneta Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Available Positions at Bottega Veneta: Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Stock Room Associate, Keyholder, Maintenance Technician, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager
Bottega Veneta Job Opportunities
Previously owned by the Gucci Group, Bottega Veneta falls under the management of French holding company Kering. The parent company also operates Volcom, Gucci, Saint Laurent Paris, and Sergio Rossi. As a leader in the luxury goods industry, the corporation enjoys continued success, which leads to consistent business demands and the need for more workers. Job seekers may find work in a diverse variety of positions within the structure of the retailer. In addition to widely available entry-level customer service, sales, and stock positions, employment seekers find careers in management, finances, and human resources.
The average workday for a typical Bottega Veneta worker revolves around providing excellent customer service. The company maintains high standards of quality and a reputation for superb patron care. Associates must actively work toward offering guests the best luxury goods purchasing experiences possible. Individuals working for the chain need comprehensive knowledge of available products and intuitive grasps of fashion and interior design. Applicants with friendly personalities, strong communication skills, and attentive listening abilities often make the best employees with the company.
Bottega Veneta Employment and Pay Scales
Candidates 18 years of age and older may apply for work with Bottega Veneta. Employment opportunities prove available in both full-time and part-time capacities. Compared to many other companies in the retail industry, the chain offers very attractive salary packages and career benefits. The following positions consistently stand accessible to job seekers:
- Sales associates embody the frontlines of customer service and sales.
- Duties center on maximizing sales numbers, processing payments, working as part of teams, and building lasting relationships with patrons.
- In general, applicants may obtain the entry-level positions with qualifications as limited as possessing aptitudes for customer service and reliable transportation to work.
- Though employees may sometimes start out earning less, sales associates generally make around $15.00 per hour after significant employment tenure.
- Depending on location, the company may give special hiring preference to bilingual candidates.
- Stock associates replenish items on shelves as customers buy products or new merchandise arrives.
- Other responsibilities include performing stock checks, taking inventory, and maintaining area cleanliness.
- Applicants must possess organizational skills, familiarity with computer use, particularly with Microsoft Excel, the ability to lift items weighing upwards of 20 pounds on a regular basis, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- At least one year of previous stock experience remains strongly desired, as well.
- Stock employees typically earn between $12.00 and $15.00 an hour.
Tips For Applying
Job seekers with sales, customer service, or retail backgrounds often face little trouble gaining meaningful employment with Bottega Veneta. Many applicants obtain work with the retail chain through employee referrals. In addition, the company maintains an easy-to-use online job platform. After making profiles, candidates follow the listed directions to fill in pertinent information. Some locations also maintain paper hiring documents for job seekers to pick up in person.
After submitting hiring documents, job seekers typically hear back from staffing personnel within one to two weeks. However, candidates may follow up sooner to show dedication and improve chances of hire. Always demonstrate professional conduct, respect, and patience when making inquiries about application statuses. Phone calls, email, and in-person visits all remain viable methods of follow up.
Benefits of Working at Bottega Veneta
Many employees report the company offers attractive work benefits programs, including medical and other health insurance options. In addition, financial programs, such as 401(k) retirement plans, prove available. Associates may also enjoy discounted prices on company merchandise. Workers gain valuable industry experience and access to advancement opportunities, as well. Particular job benefits may stand dependent upon full-time status.
More Information on Bottega Veneta
Founded in 1966, the Italian luxury company specializes in premium leather-related products. High-quality furniture, decor, and handbags made from the tanned-hide-material remain brand staples. In addition, the chain retails fine jewelry, clothing for men and women, and designer footwear with similarly upscale focus. Bottega Veneta sells signature lines of fragrances, as well.