CertaPro Painters offer residential, commercial, interior, and exterior painting to individuals looking for professional experiences across North America. Employment options hold steady for skilled workers looking to occupy full-time and part-time positions.
Facts About Working at CertaPro Painters
Minimum Age to Work at CertaPro Painters: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at CertaPro Painters?)
CertaPro Painters Hours of Operation: Hours vary by location
Available Positions at CertaPro Painters: Residential Sales Associate, Painter, Craftsman, Foreman, Office Associate, Residential Marketing Associate
CertaPro Painters Job Opportunities
Founded in 1992, CertaPro paints every type of house and building, from offices to condominiums. The company stands by four values allowing for continued prosperity. Employees and owners deliver superior service in affordable and timely matters. Workers, franchisees, and customers give and receive respect at all times. Team members also take personal pride in work completed. The last value promotes continuous improvement whether painting, communicating, or building relationships.
Averaging a 97-percent referral rate, the Certainty Service System communicates with clients to create the best possible painting experience. Staff members match expectations by preparing and educating customers, no matter what the size of the project. Employees oversee projects from start to finish, which guarantees quality service. Painters perform excellent work and strive for customer satisfaction. Locally owned and operated, the company seeks to become part of serviced communities. For example, CertaPro hosts fundraising events to help paint the interiors of new homes built for severely injured veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.
CertaPro Painters Employment and Wages Information
Employees generally maintain interest in the painting industry. Most positions remain customer-oriented with top-notch communications skills necessary. Previous experience in painting, sales, and client interaction aids in securing positions with CertaPro. Some openings require extensive traveling and the use of personal vehicles. Qualified applicants also exhibit computer knowledge, basic mathematics, and organizational skills. Openings emerge in the following job titles frequently:
- Self-motivated and professional applicants successfully gain employment as painters.
- Working in both commercial and residential environments, employees paint interior and exterior jobsites.
- While following policies and safety procedures, workers may move furniture, power wash, prepare surfaces for painting, prime paint areas, apply quality paint, and cleanup workspaces.
- Two years of painting experience remains as highly desirable.
- Other qualities preferred consist of spray experience, knowledge of painting tools, and advanced coursework or tech school.
- Unrestricted driver’s licenses and clean driving records also remain mandatory.
- Applicants must own a vehicle and hand tools to complete projects.
- Pay rates start at $11.00 and may go up to $16.00 an hour with familiarity.
- Based on relevant experience and compatibility, hourly wages begin at $18.00 to $21.00 an hour for office administrators.
- Associates act as bridges between the company and customers.
- Employees handle all aspects of the business from owners and sales to production and marketing.
- Additional responsibilities may include scheduling crew members, setting up estimate appointments, and running busy, quick-paced offices.
- Individuals must adapt to changing environments and multi-task while staying organized and working in a timely matter.
- Prerequisite skills include knowledge of basic office software, collaborating in teams, and pleasant and articulate phone expertise.
Outside Sales Associate
- Only confident and outgoing individuals should consider filling out applications for outside sales positions.
- Associates develop lasting relationships with clients through in-home consultations to ultimately sell products and services.
- With the potential to earn salary packages of $50,000 a year, candidates need exceptional communication skills and previous sales experience.
- Workers use computers and the internet, and should possess software navigation skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applicants also need customer service mindsets and active listening abilities.
- Team members might engage in estimating, project management, and other customer service activities.
- Patrons must receive follow ups and prioritize in order to guarantee complete satisfaction.
Tips For Applying
Interested applicants may submit applications and resumes through an online career portal. After selecting states and cities, candidates enter personal information and receive names of hiring managers. Job seekers may also contact CertaPro by telephone to discuss relevant experience. Particularly eager contenders arrive in person at locations of interest and present resumes to hiring leaders. Individuals should possess interest in the painting industry and maintain superior communication skills. Professionalism allows potential workers to stand apart from applicant pools.
Hiring managers reach out to applicants within one to two weeks, sometimes sooner depending on the recruiter. Qualified candidates normally receive phone calls which lead to in-person interviews with managers. If not contacted, job seekers may follow up by going to locations or calling local stores. When checking statuses of applications, contenders should remain respectful and not become pushy or demanding. Thank you emails show interviewers courtesy and politeness and may follow after each phone and in-person interview.
Benefits of Working for CertaPro Painters
Based on specific positions, employees stand eligible for competitive job benefits allowing for financial security and overall wellness. New-hires obtain paid training to sharpen skills and become experts in the painting industry. Seasoned workers travel to conferences once or twice a year for continued education, as well. Staff members receive generous base salary options with the potential to earn commission. Paid time off in the form of vacation days allow team members to enjoy personal time. Certain positions even allow for the use of company vehicles; however, drivers must maintain impeccable driving records. Additional employment benefits include:
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Healthcare coverage with dental
- Vision and medical insurance
- Direct deposit
- Provided uniforms, and
- Referral bonus programs.
Supplemental Details on CertaPro Painters
Individuals interested in DIY projects may enjoy the Home-spiration Blog offered by CertaPro Painters. Articles range from interior and exterior painting ideas to helpful how-tos and stories from local franchises. Painting ideas inspire customers to find complimentary colors for living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and other rooms. Painters choose the perfect color palette to fit style and neighborhood appeal in the exterior paint section. Videos appear on the blog to visually show improvement projects, such as kitchen cabinet makeovers and staging homes listed for sale. Franchise owners also reveal stories from local areas.