Founded in 2006 as a culmination of Australian and Texan contract logistics companies, CEVA Logistics operations span over 950 locations in 170 countries. Job seekers consistently receive opportunities to start lasting careers in full-time and part-time positions.
Facts About Working at CEVA Logistics
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at CEVA Logistics?)
Available Positions: Truck Driver, Clerk, Customer Service Representative, Inventory Clerk, Warehouse Associate, Truckload Brokerage Associate, Transportation Supervisor, Training & Development Specialist, Station Manager, Shipping Clerk, Sales Associate, Receptionist, Rating & Billing Clerk, Quality Assurance Specialist, Production Control Clerk, Operations/Yard Supervisor, Material Receipt Clerk, Material Handler, Logistics Manager, Logistics Clerk, General Manager, Freight Handler, Forklift Operator, Dock Supervisor, Assembly Technician, Shipping and Receiving Clerk
CEVA Logistics Job Opportunities
Logical and organized individuals able to multitask often find fulfilling work with CEVA Logistics. Though the company possesses a relatively short-lived history, both parent logistics companies maintain a reputation for excellent service. Workers looking to join teams at any of the thousand locations around the world enjoy job security and inclusive environments. The trucking company accepts applications for several areas employment, including logistics, sales, finance, procurement, human resources, and IT. Individuals with knowledge about or education in such fields easily earn consideration for hire. Additionally, familiarity with industries served by the contract logistics company, such as automotive, retail, energy, healthcare, and technology, may gain attention from hiring managers when reviewing applications.
Recent university graduates may also find rewarding careers with CEVA Logistics. On-the-job training and communication with current employees gives participating graduates the chance to target areas of interest. Furthermore, job seekers with little-to-no previous employment experience may find work with the company. Dedication to hard work and passions for logistics set candidates apart from other job contenders. Familiarity with the company history and core values like exceptional customer service, energetic and eager attitudes, performance driven demeanors, can-do approaches to problems, agility and responsiveness, and treating coworkers and customers with integrity and respect garner interested individuals more serious consideration.
CEVA Logistics Employment Options and Pay Scales
Applicant requirements vary from position to position; however, CEVA Logistics typically seeks employees aged 18 years or older. Individuals with honed problem-solving skills, outstanding written and verbal communication capabilities, and preference for working in fast-paced environments make ideal associates. The following job titles prove easily obtainable for entry-level candidates:
- Individuals employed as drivers typically need open weekday availability in order to complete scheduled routes.
- However, considerate scheduling helps drivers maintain work/life balance on weekends.
- Drivers must remain attentive over the course of routes and hold spotless driving records.
- Ambitious individuals able to consistently deliver products on time receive preference for available work.
- The primary responsibility of the position remains transporting goods according to schedule and delivering undamaged products to uphold the reputation of CEVA Logistics for first-rate customer service.
- Associates garner salary packages between $42,000 and $48,000 annually depending on experience and proven abilities.
- Working in warehouses to keep customer products in pristine shape, warehouse associates must work well as part of teams and take direction accordingly.
- Attention to safety also remains important, as the use of heavy machinery frequently proves necessary.
- Earning hourly wages between $11.00 and $12.00, warehouse associates typically hold part-time positions.
- Interested individuals should feel confident in physical capabilities as warehouse work requires much standing, squatting, bending, kneeling, and lifting.
Tips For Applying
Interested job seekers may apply for work online or by contacting company recruiters assigned to designated areas of the world. Applying online requires the creation of a profile with the company career portal once a desirable position becomes available. Once logged on, applicants may connect to LinkedIn profiles, attach resumes, or manually input relevant information about education and past employment. Individuals who wish to contact recruiters should visit the career section of the CEVA Logistics website, select a country of interest, and then further narrow the search by choosing a region. Job candidates then receive the contact information for the representative from the chosen region.
Previous and former employees report response times between two weeks to two months depending on the position. Applicants who utilized the online application process may simply log onto profiles and review submitted hiring materials. Other individuals may send polite emails or phone messages to recruiters or targeted CEVA Logistics locations to determine application statuses.
Benefits of Working at CEVA Logistics
Work benefits packages depend largely on position held and status as full-time or part-time employees. CEVA Logistics associates traditionally maintain access to medical insurance, which includes dental, vision, and preventative healthcare coverage. Workers also enjoy:
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Generous vacation and paid time off, and
- Employee discounts on services where applicable.
More Details on CEVA Logistics
As a contract logistics company, CEVA Logistics uses a lot of fuel and energy to serve customers. Given such lavish energy consumption, the company takes measures to ensure more sustainable business practices. Eco-sustainable company warehouses and facilities stand around the world, like redesigned logistics hubs in Italy and LEED Gold Certified distributions centers in Dubai. Additionally, the contract logistics leader strives for carbon emission reductions and vehicle efficiency.