Payday loan lender Check 'n Go creates work opportunities for dedicated applicants. Entry-level customer service jobs regularly prove available as well as managerial options for experienced career seekers. Over 1,000 hiring locations operate throughout the United States.
Facts About Working at Check N Go
Minimum Age to Work at Check N Go: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Check N Go?)
Check N Go Hours of Operation: Mon-Thu: 10:00am-6:00pm; Fri 10:00am-7:00pm; Sat 10:30am-2:00pm; Closed Sunday
Available Positions at Check N Go: Customer Service Representative, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, District Director of Operations, Area Manager, Financial Reporting Specialist
Check n’ Go Employment Opportunities
Check ‘n Go must hire entry-level workers to interact with patrons. Candidates with limited experience and industry backgrounds may still find obtainable jobs with the payday lender. The company boasts competitive pay scales and comprehensive career benefits to attract new applicants. Locations primarily operate in high-traffic urban areas, which keeps business steady and expanding. More than 3,000 employees work for the growing company, with new vacancies opening continually due to turnover rates and the establishment of new stores.
Employees work as teams in customer service environments to provide financial solutions for customers. Check ‘n Go associates assess loan options and offer payday advances based on individual needs. In addition to handling transactions in store, employees may need to process online loan requests. Workers must also possess stamina and energy to continue working for long periods, as shifts often range in duration from 10 to 12 hours.
Check ‘n Go Jobs and Pay Scales
Full-time and part-time jobs exist with the payday loan company. Applicants 18 years of age or older may apply for work. Though diverse opportunities for employment remain plentiful, entry-level roles with the business traditionally prove the most accessible and prevalent. Check ‘n Go needs to hire for the following positions:
Customer Service Representative
- Customer service representatives provide loan options and financial services to patrons.
- In addition to approving loans, workers follow deadlines, make courtesy calls, and operate cash registers.
- Job duties also involve maintaining workplace cleanliness and complying with state and federal regulations.
- Previous customer service experience, multitasking skills, and access to reliable transportation greatly improve employment prospects.
- The company hires applicants with high school diplomas or GED equivalents.
- Customer service representatives bring in about $9.50 per hour.
- Store managers oversee staff members and store operations to ensure locations remain profitable.
- Duties include cash handling, roadside marketing, training and disciplining workers, and keeping accurate records.
- Employees work in retail and office settings and must occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Candidates need to possess high school diplomas or GED equivalents, at least three years of customer service experience, basic computer skills, and reliable transportation to work.
- In addition, the company prefers to hire job seekers with post-secondary degrees in related fields, such as finance or business.
- Annual salary options average around $32,000.
Tips For Applying
Candidates typically prepare resumes when applying to Check ‘n Go. Effective resumes clearly demonstrate qualifications for work with the payday lender. The financial services company takes applications constantly and schedules interviews over the phone as well as in-person. Friendly applicants with customer service experience and finance savvy fare best when applying to the business. Employment hopefuls may apply online or in-person for most positions.
Job seekers may contact hiring managers after submitting required employment forms. Following up on applications shows interest and professionalism to staffing personnel. Applicants may make inquiries through phone calls, emails, and store visits. When checking on applications, displaying considerate and mature demeanors may improve chances of hire. Respect the time and duties of managers to avoid interrupting important work. Speak politely on phone calls and wear business attire when visiting stores.
Benefits of Working at Check ‘n Go
Check ‘n Go employees frequently enjoy competitive work benefits. Eligible associates qualify for health savings accounts, occupational accident insurance, vision, life, and disability insurance coverage, and pension options. Workers may also participate in 401(k) retirement plans with company match. Other available job benefits include opportunities for:
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition assistance
- Maternity leave
- Flexible hours and performance-based bonuses
More Details on Check ‘n Go
Established in 1994, Check ‘n Go boasts a variety of alternative financial services to clients. Business operations focus on providing payday loans for customers. Patrons borrow money from the financial services company and later repay the amounts along with additional fees. In addition to payday loans, the company offers vehicle titling services, prepaid debit cards, and check cashing amenities. Corporate headquarters sit in Cincinnati, OH.