Chuck E. Cheese is a pizza restaurant that includes arcade games and live entertainment to create a fun family environment. The company offers party packages for guests who are celebrating, or everyday dining for a fun dinner experience.
Facts About Working at Chuck E. Cheese's
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Chuck E. Cheese's?)
Available Positions: Hostess, Party Hostess, Server, Cashier, Cast Member, Customer Service Representative
Chuck E. Cheese’s Employee Interview Videos
Chuck E. Cheese Job Opportunities
The Work Place
A Chuck E. Cheese career is good for fun and friendly workers. The atmosphere is easy going and family oriented. The restaurant is big on working with one another. Monitoring the arcade games along with working with children are part of the job. Multiple positions are available to fit a potential hire’s strengths.
Chuck E. Cheese employees must be able to keep up in a fast-paced workplace. Hopefuls should have the ability to stand for long hours at a time and stay active throughout their shift. Friendliness along with a passion for working independently and in a team setting is ideal.
Paid training is available to new hires. Chuck E. Cheese employees receive discounts off food during a shift, while higher-ups receive a free meal per shift. Qualifying individuals may get bonuses and other incentives for hard work.
Employment and Salary Information for Chuck E. Cheese
Various positions are open for hire. Hourly wages are for entry-level positions, while salary packages are an option for management. 401(k) retirement plans are also available to full-time workers. Chuck E. Cheese employment opportunities include:
- Servers must take food orders, refill beverages, and assist guests.
- Wait staff typically starts at a pay rate near $6.00 per hour, plus tips.
- Potential employees must enjoy working with children. Patience is a key trait.
- Party Hosts are responsible for creating an exciting party atmosphere for birthdays or other special occasions.
- The average starting rate of Party Hosts are $8.00 hourly.
- Candidates should possess customer service skills and a pleasant personality.
- Employees dress in costume as the company mascot to entertain guests.
- The hourly wage for a Cast Member begins at $8.00.
- Applicants should be outgoing and energetic to provide a good performance.
Tips for Applying
Hiring managers review Chuck E. Cheese job applications to find the best candidates. Hopefuls may apply online or fill out an application form in person. Potential hires that fit the restaurant’s needs will hear from management about scheduling an interview.
Calling the restaurant or stopping in a local store is an easy way to check on a Chuck E. Cheese application. When inquiring about an application, candidates should ask to speak to a hiring manager.
Benefits of Working at Chuck E. Cheese
Chuck E. Cheese offers various job benefits. Salary options are available for management, full- and part-time positions get paid hourly. These benefits may include:
- Healthcare Coverage for Dental and Vision
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
Additional Information about Chuck E. Cheese
To ensure child safety, Chuck E. Cheese workers offer “Kid Check,” which puts a unique stamp on families. The stamp prevents children from leaving unless accompanied by an authorized adult. The idea is to allow a fun, family atmosphere without the worry of something happening to younger guests.