The buffet-style business concepts of Cici's Pizza restaurants provide dozens of job opportunities at each location. The chain must keep restaurants clean, orderly, and well-stocked with fresh-made pizzas to maintain satisfied customer bases. Applicants typically encounter ongoing needs for new employees across the network of pizza restaurants, which consists of roughly 600 locations nationwide.
Facts About Working at CiCi's Pizza
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at CiCi's Pizza?)
Available Positions: Cashier, Pizza Cook, Waiter, Waitress, Kitchen Help, Delivery Driver, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Franchise Business Consultant, Training Materials Manager, Casual Theme Assistant Manager, Quick-Casual Restaurant General Manager
CiCi’s Pizza Employee Interview Videos
CiCi’s Pizza Job Opportunities
Pizza chains like Cici’s Pizza typically encounter regular turnover of employees, which means consistent access to employment opportunities for interested candidates. Applicants looking for pizza industry work may contact a local restaurant to find work in food prep, customer service, or management. A majority of jobs available include part-time, entry-level positions featuring flexible hours in team-centric work environments. Managerial opportunities feature both part-time and full-time schedules and allow for growth into corporate careers at the company home offices.
As a kid-friendly chain of restaurants, applicants must present professional, fun, and energetic attitudes to fit company models and keep up with everyday demands in terms of food preparation, sanitation, and inventory. Fast-moving, reliable, and prompt individuals often receive further review during the hiring process. The pizza chain also requires managers to hold high school diplomas and backgrounds in either related industries or positions of leadership.
Cici’s Pizza Positions and Salary Information
The minimum age for employment consideration at Cici’s restaurants caters to inexperienced job seekers and rests at 16. Applicants looking for managerial careers need to meet an age minimum of 18. Most workers take advantage of flexible scheduling options, competitive base pay, and eligibility for job benefits packages. Pizzeria jobs regularly for hire include:
- A most self-explanatory job title, the position of pizza cook involves preparing ingredients and cooking pizzas and other menu items.
- Some lifting proves necessary to refill ingredient trays and remove pizzas from ovens.
- Applicants need to hold some familiarity with kitchen equipment.
- Previous culinary work often suits candidates best.
- Additional job skills, like motivated work ethics, timely personalities, and the ability to stay on task, also prove beneficial.
- Pizza cooks work part-time traditionally, although some restaurant may hire pizza cooks full-time.
- Pay starts at $8.00 an hour or so and rises to $10.00 hourly with experience.
- The pizzeria chain also hires on drivers to deliver orders to customers.
- Drivers must show proof of clean driving records and valid permits in order to obtain employment.
- Each driver must provide personal modes of transportation and demonstrate extremely reliable personalities.
- Applicants with extensive knowledge of surrounding neighborhoods and delivery areas make ideal candidates.
- Delivery drivers receive tips for service in addition to minimum wage starting pay.
- Some of the best options for long-term careers with Cici’s Pizza include managerial roles.
- The prominent chain looks to add or promote skilled individuals who possess sales, administrative, disciplinary, and industry-related knowledge to fill assistant manager and restaurant manager job titles.
- Responsibilities primarily center on inventory, profits, hiring and training workers, setting schedules, and implementing marketing strategies.
- Managers also enforce health and safety regulations and resolve customer issues.
- Assistant manager salary options fall between $20,000 and $25,000 per year, while restaurant managers earn as much as $45,000 in yearly salary, depending on experience and location.
Tips For Applying
Applicants should set aside 20 to 30 minutes to fill out the CiCi’s Pizza employment form, which appears online for the convenience of job seekers. A multi-part questionnaire serves as a central portion of each hiring request. Workers must complete the questionnaires and provide contact information, employment histories, and education backgrounds in order to receive full review from recruitment personnel. Failure to complete even one section of the application may result in expulsion from applicant pools.
CiCi’s Pizza usually contacts prospective employees within three to four days of receiving applications, with job offers extended to most entry-level prospects after a single interview. Workers may call preferred locations to check on the statuses of outstanding applications or simply visit desired locations to follow up after submitting hiring forms. Candidates who follow up may receive invitations to attend second interviews. In-person visits may result in immediate job offers. Both methods prove sufficient in checking on applications.
Benefits of Working at Cici’s Pizza
CiCi’s Pizza employees enjoy fun, fast-paced, and diverse work settings, paid training opportunities, and career advancement potential. Available work also features competitive base pay and generous salary packages. Employment benefits packages offered at CiCi’s Pizza locations vary by franchise. Most restaurants offer basic job benefits, including:
- Health and wellness benefits
- Paid time off, and
- 401(k) retirement plans.
The restaurant chain also extends employee discounts on food promotions.
More Information on Cici’s Pizza
On the company website, the chain of restaurants allows customers to provide feedback on recent visits. Called “WOW Stories”, the featured webpage lists in chronological order the recent experiences patrons encounter at Cici’s restaurants. Customers may leave praise specific to individual workers or even to the franchise owners directly. The company updates the listing consistently in order to create a sense of community among regulars.