Facts About Working at Coca Cola
Minimum Age to Work at Coca Cola: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Coca Cola?)
Coca Cola Hours of Operation: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available Positions at Coca Cola: Brand entertainment ambassador, brand manager, customer care specialist, maintenance technician, merchandiser, order builder
Coca-Cola Employee Interview Videos
Coca-Cola Job OpportunitiesFounded in 1892, the market reach of the soft drink supplier extends well beyond the regional or even domestic beginnings of the company. Coca-Cola sells products through restaurants, vendors at stadiums, vending machines, through local and nationally recognized retail chains, and wholesale at large retail membership clubs. According to the company website, around 2 billion people drink Coke products daily. Consumers may even enjoy company products on airplanes and cruise ships. The wide, sweeping scope of consumer sales and marketing engendered by the multibillion-dollar outfit provides hundreds of thousands of employment opportunities, with part-time and full-time positions available via ever-expanding regional, national, and international offices. Entry-level workers and career professionals employed by the renowned business sell, deliver, package, market, and prepare goods in warehouses, factories, and corporate offices. Typical work environments vary by position. Most entry-level jobs involve delivery, clerical, or sales responsibilities. Applicants with experience in the industry or a specific profession may receive consideration for managerial or corporate roles. International presence and high product demands spur diverse workplaces and possibilities of short-term assignments in different offices. The company mission of ability, aspiration, and engagement favors selfless, motivated, and flexible personalities.
Coca-Cola Employment and Salary InformationThe worldwide employer hires on individuals as young as 18. Most positions available require high school diplomas or GED equivalents. Growth from within, comprehensive work benefits packages, and lucrative salary options headlines key draws to Coca-Cola jobs. Manufacturing industry job hopefuls may take interest in the following positions:
- Daily tasks may include repairing or installing equipment or machinery and bringing facility grounds up to company, local, state, or federal codes.
- Salary options begin around $35,000 per year and top out between $40,000 and $45,000.
- Individuals must possess safety-oriented personalities, including proper protocol for working with live, electric wiring, and experience using computer-based technical software, like AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs.
Customer Service Specialist
- Customer care specialists usually conduct business over the phone or through email. Associates resolve customer conflicts or issues with products and services and answer questions regarding various aspects of operations, such as shipping and receiving, logistics, or sales.
- Entry-level pay scales range from $13.00 to $14.00 an hour.
- The full-time position often features irregular and/or schedules. No real employment history proves necessary for hiring; however, experience working in call center environments and basic computer skills may solidify candidate chances.
- One of the more unique employment opportunities available through the global company, brand entertainment ambassador jobs involve dressing as the infamous polar bear mascot.
- The average brand entertainment ambassador receives entry-level, hourly pay of $13.00.
- Workers must possess previous experience as mascots and extremely flexible schedules, as polar bear performers may work seven days a week at varying times.