How to Get a Job at Dunkin’ Donuts
This is a complete guide (everything you need to know) for applying to Dunkin’ Donuts. This guide contains the following information:
Dunkin Donuts is one of the largest bakery and coffee chains in the world. Locations offer a variety of doughnuts, breakfast sandwiches, as well as both hot and cold drinks.
Facts About Working at Dunkin' Donuts
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Dunkin' Donuts?)
Available Positions: Baker, cashier, crew member, manager, shift leader
How to Apply Online
Check out the following steps for completing a Dunkin’ application online:
Go to the Dunkin Donuts career page and type your location into the search bar to find a list of available jobs in your area.
Use the filter to narrow your job search, if needed. Scroll down and read through the job descriptions. Click Apply for the positions that you want.
This part might be confusing because after hitting apply you may be taken to a 3rd party site. Just read the description and hit the Apply button again.
Complete the application screen. Input your contact information, including your name, email, phone number, and home address.
Tips for Applying
Dunkin’ is looking for candidates who understand the importance of teamwork and exhibit character traits like honesty and responsibility. When filling you’re your application, upload your resume and include detailed examples of you practicing these virtues in school, at previous jobs, or elsewhere in your community.
What Happens Next?
Applicants usually hear back from Dunkin’ within five days of submitting their applications. However, you can call or visit your local franchise after about two or three days to check your application status. Follow-up visits and calls can make a good impression on hiring personnel and may even result in an on-the-spot interview.
Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Interview Videos
Listen to former employees discuss working at Dunkin’ Donuts:
Dunkin’ Donuts Job Opportunities
Scheduling and Employment Status
The coffee and donut shop employs workers in both part-time and full-time roles. Employees can work various shifts and perform numerous tasks with Dunkin Donuts. Some locations are inside gas stations, which can provide 24-hour shift options.
Duties and Abilities
Dunkin Donuts hires employees that work well in a fast-paced environment. Other qualities the coffee chain looks for are friendliness and the ability to work well in a team. Daily duties include preparing food items, completing customer orders, and taking payments.
Dunkin Donuts Job Descriptions & Salaries
Dunkin Donuts are ideal places for workers of all ages to find jobs. Entry-level applicants need to be 16 years old and managers must be 18.
- Crew members prepare and serve food items, operate drive-thru windows, ring up purchases, and clean work stations.
- Workers must stand throughout shifts and perform some manual labor.
- Pay starts around minimum wage and requires no experience. Read the Dunkin’ Donuts crew member job description for more details.
- Earning around $8.00 per hour, bakers work before stores open to the public.
- Employees prepare and decorate donuts, breads, and pastries using ovens and other appliances.
- Bakers perform crew member tasks during shifts, as well.
- Managers assign tasks, hire new associates, set work schedules, count cash drawers, and help customers on a daily basis.
- Applicants must have high school diplomas and some experience in retail or food service to qualify.
- Shift managers make around $8.00 to $9.00 an hour. Annual salaries for store managers is about $40,000. Gain more insight by visiting the Dunkin’ Donuts manager job description page.
Tips for Applying
Job hopefuls must complete brief online surveys. This creates a saved profile that allows candidates to submit multiple applications. In-store paper forms are also available. Be as detailed and precise as possible when filling out either.
Employment hopefuls can log back in to check on applications submitted online. Job seekers may call or visit locations directly to check on hiring status, as well. Hiring managers typically contact applicants within a few days of submissions to set up interviews.
Benefits of Working at Dunkin Donuts
Basic perks include discounted food and drinks. Other employment benefits typically include:
Additional Information on Dunkin Donuts
Known for their coffee and pastries, the chain makes over 50 varieties of donuts. Customers choose from frosted and glazed selections to cream-filled donuts and limited-time specials made with ingredients like bacon or fresh fruit. Dunkin Donuts also makes turnovers, fritters, bagels, muffins, and the company signature, munchkins.