Dunkin Donuts is one of the largest bakery and coffee chains in the world. Locations offer a variety of doughnuts, breakfast sandwiches, as well as both hot and cold drinks.
Facts About Working at Dunkin' Donuts
Minimum Age to Work at Dunkin' Donuts: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Dunkin' Donuts?)
Dunkin' Donuts Hours of Operation: Open every day: 5:00am-11:00pm
Available Positions at Dunkin' Donuts: Crew Member, Baker, Shift Leader, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Network Trainer/Field Trainer, Multi-Unit Manager, Accounting Assistant, Baker/Finisher, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Drive for Lyft! Call 855-407-9995 to apply
Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Interview VideosListen to former employees discuss working at Dunkin’ Donuts:
Dunkin’ Donuts Job Opportunities
Scheduling and Employment Status
The coffee and donut shop employs workers in both part-time and full-time roles. Employees can work various shifts and perform numerous tasks with Dunkin Donuts. Some locations are inside gas stations, which can provide 24-hour shift options.
Duties and Abilities
Dunkin Donuts hires employees that work well in a fast-paced environment. Other qualities the coffee chain looks for are friendliness and the ability to work well in a team. Daily duties include preparing food items, completing customer orders, and taking payments.
Dunkin Donuts Positions and Salary Information
Dunkin Donuts are ideal places for workers of all ages to find jobs. Entry-level applicants need to be 16 years old and managers must be 18.
- Crew members prepare and serve food items, operate drive-thru windows, ring up purchases, and clean work stations.
- Workers must stand throughout shifts and perform some manual labor.
- Pay starts around minimum wage and requires no experience. Read the Dunkin’ Donuts crew member job description for more details.
- Earning around $8.00 per hour, bakers work before stores open to the public.
- Employees prepare and decorate donuts, breads, and pastries using ovens and other appliances.
- Bakers perform crew member tasks during shifts, as well.
- Managers assign tasks, hire new associates, set work schedules, count cash drawers, and help customers on a daily basis.
- Applicants must have high school diplomas and some experience in retail or food service to qualify.
- Shift managers make around $8.00 to $9.00 an hour. Annual salaries for store managers is about $40,000. Gain more insight by visiting the Dunkin’ Donuts manager job description page.
Tips for Applying
Job hopefuls must complete brief online surveys. This creates a saved profile that allows candidates to submit multiple applications. In-store paper forms are also available. Be as detailed and precise as possible when filling out either.
Employment hopefuls can log back in to check on applications submitted online. Job seekers may call or visit locations directly to check on hiring status, as well. Hiring managers typically contact applicants within a few days of submissions to set up interviews.
Benefits of Working at Dunkin Donuts
Basic perks include discounted food and drinks. Other employment benefits typically include:
Additional Information on Dunkin Donuts
Known for their coffee and pastries, the chain makes over 50 varieties of donuts. Customers choose from frosted and glazed selections to cream-filled donuts and limited-time specials made with ingredients like bacon or fresh fruit. Dunkin Donuts also makes turnovers, fritters, bagels, muffins, and the company signature, munchkins.