Finish Line operates more than 660 stores in 47 states. Those passionate about sports, sneakers, and customer service make ideal team members. Numerous positions are available for entry-level workers.
Facts About Working at Finish Line
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Finish Line?)
Available Positions: Cashier, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Customer Service Representative, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager
Printable Application: No. Search Job Openings or visit official site.
Finish Line Employee Interview Videos
Finish Line Employment Opportunities
The retailer regularly hires new workers in roles such as cashiers, stock associates, and sales associates. Finish Line looks for employees who enjoy working with the public, have knowledge about current trends, and work well in a team. All applicants should be prepared to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and evenings.
Finish Line also hires managers-in-training, assistant managers, and managers to lead store associates. Entry-level candidates who show dedication and a willingness to learn easily move up within the company. Paid training in key areas like customer service, inventory, marketing, and sales help them produce knowledgeable staffs.
Finish Line Jobs and Pay Scales Information
Candidates must be over 18 years old to work at Finish Line. Experience is helpful in the hiring process, but not required. Common job titles include:
- Sales associates answer customer questions, retrieve products from stockrooms, and promote current sales.
- Finish Line employees must regularly kneel, stand, and walk during their shifts.
- The position pays an hourly salary of $9.00.
- Check out the Finish Line sales associate job description to find more information on the sales associate role.
- Finish Line cashiers operate registers and perform other sales duties while typically working part-time hours.
- Other duties include processing returns, assisting customers as needed, and arranging displays.
- Employees start around $8.00 an hour.
- The starting wage of a Finish Line stock associate is $10.00 per hour.
- General tasks range from cleaning and completing shipments to helping on the sales floor.
- Individuals should be able to perform some manual labor, including repetitive reaching, bending, and climbing for stock on storage racks.
Tips For Applying
The Finish Line career site allows applicants a chance to read through job descriptions and find local stores that are hiring. Gather all hiring materials ahead of time. Candidates provide contact details, work history, and education. Paper application forms are also available in store.
Candidates can check on the status of submitted applications by visiting local Finish Line stores and speaking with management. On-the-spot interviews are possible for those that impress managers with knowledge of the company and past experience. Applicants can also log in to created profiles to check on current hiring statuses.
Benefits of Working at Finish Line
All employees, no matter the length of their service or position, are eligible for healthcare coverage like medical, dental, and vision at Finish Line. Other benefits include:
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) plans, and
- A stock purchase plan.
Workers may even receive tuition reimbursement to further their education.
Further Details on Finish Line
The company has a multi-year partnership with the Special Olympics. Finish Line offers grants to kids that are disadvantaged or have special needs. These donations allow children to participate in athletic camps and programs. Specific grants are also awarded to organizations to fund active lifestyle programs.
Crystal Cuevas says:
I worked at the Finish Line last winter as a Sales Associate. A big part of my job was interacting with the customers. I also operated the cash register and organized products.