Fox and Hound Sports Taverns provide patrons fun and friendly places to grab cold beers, shoot pool, or kick back and watch sports. Employees with enthusiastic attitudes cultivate laid-back atmospheres while serving customers from full-service bars or kitchens.
Facts About Working at Fox And Hound
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Fox And Hound Restaurant?)
Available Positions: Bartender, Waiter, Waitress, Hostess, Bouncer, Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher, Assistant Manager, Manager, Department Manager, Event Coordinator
Fox and Hound Employee Interview Videos
Fox and Hound Job Opportunities
Founded in 1994, Fox and Hound began as the vision of owner Steve Hartnett. The bar gives local customers unpretentious and laid-back places to chill with attentive service and large beer selections. Workers stand for long periods of time and hustle back and forth pouring drinks behind the bar or carrying dishes to and from the kitchen. Busy times on nights and weekends may prove stressful, and associates must possess the ability to work well under pressure. Employees also assist guests with planning and hosting events, such as game-day parties, office get-togethers, birthdays, bachelor parties, and even wedding receptions.
Most Fox and Hound restaurants include billiards tables and large flat-screen TVs for prime sports coverage. Bartenders serve from bars fully stocked with spirits, domestic beers, imports, craft beers, and wines. Servers deliver delicious appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, and entrees. Employees create relaxed environments and provide excellent service so local patrons may unwind after long days at work by playing darts, billiards, or even video games.
Fox and Hound Employment and Salary Packages
Working at Fox and Hound restaurants guarantees fast-paced and friendly environments. Submitting applications generally opens aspiring bar employees to flexible scheduling and opportunities for career advancement. Prospective associates must promote celebration and fun times to get the party going. Descriptions of part-time and full-time job options sit listed below:
- Individuals with positive and pleasant attitudes make excellent servers at Fox and Hound.
- Responsibilities include courteously, quickly, and efficiently serving each guest with positive, pleasant, and sincere enthusiasm.
- Employees know kitchen menus and drink lists front to back and impress guests every day.
- Duties, such as answering questions, suggestively upselling menu items and drink specials, and creating upbeat atmospheres, encompass daily tasks.
- Ideal candidates possess previous restaurant or retail experience.
- Pay for the entry-level job stands at around $4.00 an hour, plus tips.
- Restaurant managers work with energetic team members and fun-loving customers to achieve sales goals and ensure efficient operations.
- Preferred candidates hold several years of previous experience in restaurant, kitchen, or retail management.
- Leadership and the ability to develop workers into efficient servers and bartenders in line with company policies and values stands as a major part of the job.
- Additional responsibilities include handling customer service, enforcing store policies, hiring, training new associates, scheduling, tracking inventory, and coordinating with employees to meet the daily goals of the restaurant.
- Well-qualified managers earn up to $55,000 annual salary.
Tips For Applying
Bars and restaurants often fill open positions quickly, so applying in person remains the best option. Before heading to a store to apply, prepare to answer interview questions in case management proceeds with the hiring process right away. Workers may also apply online by creating accounts on the Fox and Hound job application network, which allows interested individuals to search available job listings, both hourly and full-time, and keep track of submitted applications.
In-person visits or courteous calls to ask about application statuses within a few days of applying proves acceptable. Any store visits should take place during the middle of the day, which remains the slowest time for bars and restaurants. Attempting to speak to a manager during busy hours of operation may leave poor impressions. Online applicants may check application statuses on the job network. The hiring process may take less than two weeks, and applicants should expect to hear back via email or phone.
Benefits of Working at Fox and Hound
Workers enjoy friendly, laid-back atmospheres and plenty of opportunities for advancement at Fox and Hound.
- Part-time workers may take advantage of free or discounted food and drink.
- Eligible full-time associates receive vision, dental, and medical insurance, paid vacation after six months, access to company 401(k) retirement plans, and life insurance.
- Other employment benefits include the opportunity to build a customer service career with a growing company and excellent on-the-job training.
Extra Details about Fox and Hound
The sports bar runs a rewards program for loyal patrons known as the All Star Club, which offers free and discounted food, drinks, and appetizers. Customers earn one point for every five dollars spent and may choose to redeem rewards as points accumulate, or save up for even larger rewards. The program offers free entrees on customer birthdays, and free burgers or sandwiches when individuals sign up.