Since opening in 1994, Frontier Airlines has provided customers with low fares. The Denver-based company serves more than 100 cities nationwide and offers flights to countries like Canada and Mexico.
Facts About Working at Frontier Airlines
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Frontier Airlines?)
Available Positions: Customer Service Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Aircraft Appearance Agent, Catering Agent/Catering Transport Specialist, Flight Attendant, Pilot, A&P Mechanic, Dispatcher, Clerk-Parts, Crew Scheduler, First Officer, Licensed Mechanic, Manager of Maintenance, Supervisor-Customer Service, Safety Specialist, Operations Agent, Passenger Planner Coordinator, Station Training Coordinator, Station Support Desk Agent, Supervisor of Line Maintenance, Manager of Inflight Training, Clerk-Records, Ground Instructor, Travel Coordinator, Crew Scheduling Manager, Inflight Services Manager, Facility Maintenance Technician, Repair Administrator
Frontier Airlines Job Opportunities
The company encourages veterans and active duty service members to fill out Frontier Airlines applications. Job seekers with military experience are uniquely suited to this type of work. These candidates, as well as those from other backgrounds, can apply online for full-time and part-time positions.
For all Frontier Airlines jobs, the corporation enforces a strict drug-free policy. All interested applicants must take a drug test before consideration. Testing positive for illegal substances disqualifies a candidate from the hiring process.
Jobs for All Skill Levels
Anyone from an entry-level associate to a skilled professional can find a job at Frontier Airlines. Career training is available for those new to the industry, and all workers have the chance to advance. Those who do could earn more salary options and job benefits.
Employment and Salary Information for Frontier Airlines
Some Frontier Airlines jobs require employees to relocate. Keep a flexible schedule, as associates work most days of the year, including weekends and holidays. The business commonly hires the following:
- Employees demonstrate all safety and emergency protocols before aircraft departure.
- The best flight attendants have positive, dependable attitudes, and can provide excellent customer service.
- Candidates must have a valid passport when they apply for this Frontier Airlines job.
- This position earns a salary package of about $42k.
Ramp Service Agent
- Ramp service agents load and unload luggage and other items to and from the plane.
- Physical stamina and good health are important for this Frontier Airlines career.
- Workers should follow the safety guidelines outlined by corporate.
- Average hourly wages are between $10.00 and $15.00.
Aircraft Appearance Agent
- Associates clean, organize, and restock planes upon arrival and before take-off.
- Agents execute security searches on aircrafts based on the company’s standards.
- Successful applicants are organized, hard-working, and diligent.
- The typical pay rate is around $10.00 an hour.
Tips for Applying
The best way to apply for a Frontier Airlines career is to fill out an application form on the company’s website. Resumes and cover letters might be required. This process usually lasts 10 to 15 minutes. Showing interest in more than one position may increase the chances of gaining employment.
Workers often receive a phone call to set up an interview after submitting a Frontier Airlines job application. Applicants can contact the HR department if it takes longer than two weeks to get a response. It may be wise to check out the status of the forms online as well.
Benefits of Working at Frontier Airlines
Full-time and part-time workers can access a number of employment benefits, such as healthcare coverage. Frontier Airlines careers typically earn the following perks:
- 401(k) plan
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Travel benefits are also available for employees and their loved ones. These could be used in conjunction with paid vacations.
Additional Information about Frontier Airlines
The International Council on Clean Transportation notes the airline as a leader in fuel-efficiency. The company uses recycled leather products in its chairs to reduce weight, which saves approximately 214 gallons of fuel annually per seat.