With more than 140 locations across the Southeastern and Midwestern United States, Gatti’s Pizza provides employment to entry-level and career-minded professionals alike. The spreading franchise looks to hire energetic and friendly individuals.
Facts About Working at Gattis Pizza
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Gattis Pizza?)
Available Positions: Team Member, Delivery Driver, Shift Leader, Game Room Technician, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager, District/Area Manager, Support Center Customer Service Representative
Gatti’s Pizza Job Opportunities
Founded in 1969, Gatti’s Pizza remains a favorable source of employment for students, as the chain regularly hires seasonal and part-time workers. Restaurant openings require individuals to train in both kitchen areas and game rooms. The chain values teamwork and communication as customer service opportunities comprise much of the available work. Employment hopefuls with open availability gain preference for catering jobs as shifts during nights, weekends, and holidays remain prevalent.
As a unique hybrid of the restaurant and entertainment industry, Gatti’s Pizza provides customers with game rooms featuring numerous amenities. Personable individuals fare well in the light-hearted atmospheres. Most entry-level jobs exist in store and require dedication to satisfying customers. The chain emphasizes promotion from within, and associates interested in job advancement should embody the traits and skills demonstrated by managerial staff members. Job hunters need no experience; however, previous work experience in a restaurant setting fast-tracks applicants into the interview process.
Employment and Wages Information for Gatti’s Pizza
Minimum age requirements vary by location, although 16 years of age or older remains standard for employment in the United States. The company regularly hires individuals without high school diplomas; however, managerial positions may require basic education certifications. The following positions prove commonly available for prospective workers with reliable transportation:
- Food production team members operate as the heart of the business.
- Focusing on the food and operations of the restaurant, primary roles consist of completing daily food-prep tasks, making pizzas, serving food, and cleaning.
- Employees in food production maintain responsibility for providing guests with positive experiences.
- Food production team members generally earn slightly higher than minimum wage at $8.00 an hour and may receive pay increases with tenure or proven work ethic.
- Gatti’s Pizza looks for cheerful and upbeat individuals to maintain relationships with regulars and first-time customers.
- Acting as the front line of the chain, guest service team members provide charm and service through regular interaction.
- Positions in guest services involve responsibilities ranging from taking orders, operating phones, and functioning as cashiers to working in the arcade, assisting guests at the buffet, and catering to parties.
- Normally, guest services employees earn between $7.00 and $10.00 per hour.
- Individuals who lead by example and treat guests courteously earn preference for shift leader positions.
- Workers filling such roles never stop learning and teach staff the best methods to handle certain situations.
- The primary function of a shift leader includes multitasking between customer relations, food production, and supervising multiple team members.
- Energetic, driven, and motivated individuals make great shift leaders and fully embody the culture of the brand.
- Hourly wages fall between $10.00 and $11.00, in most cases.
Tips For Applying
Proactive individuals should explore the company website for franchised store locations and open positions. Alternatively, job seekers may visit locations and request application forms. If possible, fill out and turn in the application within a few days and follow up with hiring managers soon after. Many applicants utilize Gatti’s Pizza as a first job, so hiring managers look favorably upon volunteer work in lieu of prior work experience. Remember to display an outgoing, personable attitude to convince managers of teamwork capabilities and customer service aptitude.
Due to large numbers of candidates, the entire application process may take anywhere from a day to a couple of weeks. With some variation, most interviews occur within a few weeks of submitting applications. Following up to track application status proves simple, as phone calls or in-store visits accomplish the task. Demonstration of energy, excitement, and good-intent by way of checking the status of applications further increases likelihood of progression in the hiring process.
Benefits of Working for Gatti’s Pizza
On top of generous pay and a free buffet, Gatti’s Pizza allows employees to maintain healthy work/life balances. Committed to the professional development of associates, training programs offer work benefits such as advancement potential. The entertainment chain also rewards team and individual accomplishments. Furthermore, typical job benefit packages may exist for full-time employees, which include:
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Life insurance, and
- 401(k) retirement savings plans.
More Information on Gatti’s Pizza
Some Gatti’s Pizza locations feature more than just arcades. Franchises titled GattiTown boast high-tech simulators, basketball, bumper-cars, skeeball, and other interactive games. Participation in and the winning of games yields tickets which customers then use to buy prizes. GattiTown remains a favorite party venue for the young and old alike.