With numerous restaurant locations, Hardee’s frequently provides entry-level positions for fast food job seekers. Positions offered by the popular restaurant chain largely consist of crew member jobs, which entail cashier, prep cook, and cook responsibilities. Job duties typically revolve around providing customer service, following orders, and complying with proper health codes.
Facts About Working at Hardee's
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Hardee's?)
Available Positions: Crew Person, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Manager, Biscuit Maker, Drive-Thru Crew Member, Cashier, Breakfast Shift Leader, Cook, Prep Cook, Service Technician
Job Opportunities at Hardee’s
Hardee’s remains lenient with hiring requirements for entry-level positions, as inexperienced job seekers easily obtain work with the national food chain. Prospective hires must possess positive attitudes, willingness to learn and work, schedule flexibility, and dependability. First-time workers obtain valuable customer service skills and restaurant operations knowledge through employment with the chain. The company often rewards hardworking employees with more hours, pay raises, and advancement opportunities.
Workers seeking professional restaurant careers may also look into managerial positions and shift supervisor roles. Manager job titles often prove extensive, and associates work long hours to maintain quality and efficient service at restaurants. The restaurant chain rewards upper-level workers with competitive salaries and great employee benefits packages for the hard work management jobs require. Employment seekers looking for a job with Hardee’s should create a profile on the company website and submit an application online to secure hiring consideration.
Hardee’s Employment Outlook and Salary Options
The restaurant chain regularly needs to hire motivated and dedicated individuals to staff part-time and full-time fast food jobs at each location. Applicants 16 and over may apply online to learn more about exciting career options with the global restaurant chain. Managerial applicants must possess several years of experience and excellent leadership skills to earn job consideration with the fast food retailer. Hardee’s commonly staffs the following job titles:
- A Hardee’s crew person provides customer service, stocks foodstuffs, and prepares meals at restaurant locations.
- Associates take customer orders, assist patrons with final transactions, and issue change, as well.
- Ideal candidates work hard, treat customers with kindness and courtesy, and demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Employees must stand in good health and possess the ability to reach, bend, and stoop without issue.
- Crew persons also lift between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis while performing tasks.
- Pay for crew person jobs starts at minimum wage.
- Shift supervisors perform several duties on top of the tasks required by crew person associates.
- Workers often open and close stores and tend to locations in the absence of managers.
- Shift supervisors also assist with training, supervising workers, and handling any difficult customer-related issues.
- Supervisors typically work more hours than crew persons.
- Associates earn hourly pay rates between $8.00 and $10.00.
- Career-minded applicants find work in management. In short, general managers and assistant managers collaborate to oversee operations at restaurant locations.
- Upper-level associates often manage 15 or more employees, recruit and train new hires, and ensure each restaurant operates at maximum efficiency at all times.
- Administrative duties include setting employee schedules, marketing, maintaining inventory, and loss prevention.
- Assistant managers may make between $20,000 and $30,000 in annual salary.
- General managers may earn salary options in excess of $55,000 per year.
Tips For Applying
Hardee’s routinely hires individuals able to adapt to stressful, varying, and fast-paced work environments. Hiring personnel also consider applicant abilities regarding attitude and efficiency. No real experience proves necessary for employment consideration; however, the fast food chain historically onboards candidates with presentable appearances, courteous and cordial personalities, and focused, driven mentalities toward work. Handing in applications personally or paying visits to desired locations after sending hiring forms electronically may help demonstrate qualities highly sought after in the recruitment process.
Like most fast food establishments, Hardee’s restaurants experience high rates of turnover and regularly need to hire new staff without notice. Applicants submitting hiring forms traditionally receive callbacks from managers to schedule interviews within a day or two. In some cases, workers may not hear back from staff for a couple of weeks. However, candidates may call or visit storefronts after sending in application forms to check on hiring statuses at any time. Time the calls or visits to coincide with slower hours of operations, as some managers may not possess the ability to speak with individual candidates during certain portions of any given day.
Benefits of Working at Hardee’s
Hardee’s employment opportunities feature fun, fast-paced, and energetic job settings with paid training programs and career advancement potential. Qualified associates also earn exceptional employee benefits packages, competitive base pay, and generous salary options. Work benefits, such as:
- 401(k) retirement plans and employee stock purchase plans
- Health and wellness benefits, and
- Paid time off
- Provide a rewarding workplace for employees
Workers also receive discounts on food as well as chances to earn service awards and performance-based bonus incentives.
Supplemental Details on Hardee’s
The restaurant chain offers valuable nutrition information and lists of ingredients for each menu item on the company website. Customers in search of healthier food choices often review nutrition information before visiting a location. Additionally, the list of ingredients allows Hardee’s fanatics to try out and enjoy the sought-after fast food meals at home.