At What Age Does Dunkin’ Donuts Hire?
Job hopefuls must be at least 16-years-old to work at Dunkin’ Donuts. Some states may require a special work permit for underage employees. Otherwise, some stores may limit an associate’s scheduled work hours or days, as well as the tasks that they can perform. Manager positions are typically filled by candidates over 18-years-old.
How Old Do I Have to Be to Work at Dunkin’ Donuts?
- Does Dunkin’ Donuts Hire at 17? – Yes, Dunkin’ Donuts hires candidates who are over the age of 16.
- Does Dunkin’ Donuts Hire at 16? – Yes. Job hopefuls can begin applying to Dunkin’ Donuts at the age of 16.
- Does Dunkin’ Donuts Hire at 15? – No, those interested in a job at Dunkin’ Donuts must be 16-years-old or older.
- Does Dunkin’ Donuts Hire at 14? – No. To work at Dunkin’ Donuts, you must be at least 16-years-old.
Qualifications for Young Applicants
In addition to the age requirement, some positions at Dunkin’ Donuts may require a high school diploma or equivalent. Candidates can apply for both part-time and full-time positions based on their availability. Dunkin’ Donuts often looks to hire employees who are friendly, energetic, and team-players.
Those interested in applying can pick up an application in-store or visit the company’s online portal. Job hopefuls should complete a brief survey and attach an updated work resume.
Available Entry-Level Positions
- Crew Member – Crew members greet guests, take and ring up orders, and keep the restaurant clean. These employees also properly prepare drinks and baked goods according to the company’s guidelines. Crew members typically make minimum wage, or about $9.00 per hour.
- Shift Leader – Those with some fast food experience can apply for a shift leader position. These employees supervise crew members throughout the shift, delegate tasks, and make sure that customers have a positive experience. Individuals who work well with others, have positive attitudes, and are motivating often succeed in this position.