i360 was awarded the contract to support a federal client implementing an Oracle R12 Unison Prism SME to support a federal client implementing Prism with Oracle Federal Financials R12.2 for an Oracle Federal Financials R12 shared service environment. The successful candidate will have 4 years of Prism and R12 Oracle Prism Development and implementation experience. This role is remote until the federal mandate for telework/remote working order is lifted due to the Covid Pandemic the worksite will be in Herndon VA - locals are preferred and expected to be onsite Mon-Fri. This project will begin on-boarding in August 2020 for an October 2020 start.
- Seeking a Prism SME experienced with implementation and integration of Prism and Oracle R12.2 using web services
- Must have experience with gathering requirements, design, configuration and testing to support Prism full life-cycle
- Must understand planning, coordinating, and provide implementation and cut-over activities for transitioning new customers into the production environment and post-production support.
- Must provide subject matter expertise in federal contract writing as well as in implementing and integrating Prism with Oracle R12.2
- Must be able to document all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results, and project issues as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of Prism and Oracle Federal Functional experience in implementing and supporting Prism and Oracle R12
- Must have solid working knowledge of federal acquisition processes
- Must have demonstrated prior Oracle Federal Financials R12 experience
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills and problem solving ability; preferably with prior experience working to analyze and resolve help desk items
- Must have excellent customer service skills including ability and desire to answer phones, work with customers and capture additional information to document and troubleshoot help desk tickets when necessary
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Should have a Bachelor s degree or equivalent related experience
- Must have demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong analytical, collaborative, organizational and problem solving skills
- Must have Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- Must have strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Must have the demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to clear a federal background check - Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firm submissions will be considered)
- Must be a US Citizen
Primary Location: Herndon VA
Hours on-site: Must work on-site Monday-Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability