Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldAdministrative Assistant III
Administrative Assistant III
PAE National Security Solutions is looking for an Administrative Assistant to serve as a vault action officer and coordinate facilities, IT, and other logistics support.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide inventory management and create procurements using Customer specific databases. In addition to space planning, the candidate will work with facilities office to accomplish renovations and moves for Customer Office.
This position involves heavy calendar management. The candidate will serve as a POC for IT maintenance and installation. They will track actions and follow through to completion. They will assist with visitor and VIP access requests and for Customer Office senior leadership. In addition, the will provide access to share drive and email groups as well as maintain emergency phone tree and calling cards.
This is a SCA position and is eligible for H&W.
Candidate Must have an Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance with Poly that is eligible for crossover at time of employment.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Basic understanding of Project Management fundamentals, sufficient to plan, coordinate, and execute administrative support to a process, project/program.
- Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret information from multiple sources and develop insightful summaries and reports.
- Writing skills sufficient to compose original, non-template, clear and concise moderately complex written products.
- Planning and organizational skills to systematically manage, coordinate, track, and complete workflow activities.
- Time management skills to meet and adapt to changing requirements or priorities.
- Ability to establish, maintain, and leverage professional relationships with the customer.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to teach, train and guide less experienced administrative support others, fostering an understanding of the rationale for processes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of prior administrative support or comparable experience demonstrating increased levels of complexity and responsibility in the areas of problem solving, working independently, maturity, judgment, and initiative
- Applicable vocational education may be substituted for up to 1 year of work experience.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, requiring the use of computer terminals and standard office equipment to accomplish work objectives. While performing the duties of this job, use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Depending on assigned work unit, work may be conducted in a service center type environment.
- The position may require lifting or carrying equipment averaging 50 lbs.
- Depending upon assignment, shift work and/or occasional local and domestic travel may be required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.