Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America
About G+D Mobile Security
G+D Mobile Security is a global mobile security technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. The company is part of the Giesecke+Devrient group. G+D Mobile Security has a workforce of 5,300 employees and generated sales of EUR 877 m in the 2019 fiscal year. More than 40 sales and partner offices as well as 20+ certified production and personalization sites and data centers ensure customer proximity worldwide.
As a world leader in EMV and card technology, G+D has unparalleled experience and best in class chips and operating systems. We are experts in the industry; managing both digital and physical identities and differentiate ourselves as a value leader in the market. For more than 40 years, G+D has managed collaborative and consultative relationships in the banking and chip card space. Our global team has serviced more than 2,500 financial institutions, making G+D a worldwide leader in the production of secure products and services.
Reporting to the head of issuance platform, the Sr. Business Analyst will conduct core system business analysis for a highly visible, enterprise issuance transformation initiative to identify cost saving and scalability opportunities across global card manufacturing sites and personalization centers.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will support the program execution by overseeing the different streams within the program, ensure full visibility of progress and benefits delivery while complying to the program governance rules. The incumbent will consolidate and report SW platform releases, site migration progress and overall planning with steering committees across the organization.
He/she will coordinate with internal and potential external teams of product owners, developers and other functional groups such as operation and finance to track program progress and benefits delivery as well as the compliance to internal and external financial requirements.
Our US operations are headquartered in Dulles, VA; the Business Analyst position is on site and may require occasional travel, up to 10%.
- Track work packages and deliveries with international teams to validate their adherence to internal and external financial audit requirements
- Backoffice and ERP reporting and tracking metrics of adoption and successful implementation
- Work across internal Product Owners to develop a deep understanding of their products, features and teams behind each product
- Triage the portfolio intake funnel collected from various stakeholders
- Represent the team in portfolio planning meetings to share resource requirements
- Present progress to executives and steering committees
- Facilitate establishing and rolling-out a consistent cross-team planning sessions across the platform and key stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in computer/electrical engineering or related field. Masters or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role with a technology product
- Advanced data analysis and project/product management skills
- Knowledge of IT SDLC methods and best practices.
- Experience with formal requirements traceability
- Experience with Team Collaboration Tools such as JIRA and Confluence platforms and PowerBI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and comfortable with white space
- Knowledge in banking, payment platforms or identity management systems
- Experience working for a multinational company
- Familiarity with Smart Card products and platforms
- Experience in DevOps and SAP PPM (Project Portfolio Management)
- Experience in enterprise transformation programs
Giesecke+Devirent Mobile Security America, Inc. endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at (703)###-#### or [email protected]
Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity