Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldContract Support Assistant Intermediate
The Contract Support Assistant position provides all forms of contract-related administrative support through all phases of contract award, administration, and closeout. The Contract Support Assistant will perform a range of contract administrative functions leading to compliant and responsive contract awards, modifications, invoicing, and other actions. Provide day-to-day office management support.
- General office management support, such as logistical support, typing, document review for content and format, filing, files maintenance, photocopying, scheduling meetings/rooms, and calendar management.
- Maintain hard copy original contract files, conformed copy, and electronic copy within the NRO's Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio contract writing
- Distribute contracts documents to internal and external parties
- Maintain office files within Windows NT environment
- Assist with invoice processing
- Draft tracking systems for action items and other areas as necessary
- Prepare minor contract modifications and associated supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extension, and administrative modifications for consideration by authorized Government personnel
- Interface with NRO financial management systems such as NRO Execution And Reporting (NEAR), NRO Financial Info System (NFIS), Financial Information Tool or FFO Information Tool (FIT), Financial Information Requirements Systems Tool (FIRsT), EpX Studio, and other NRO financial management tools
- Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process
- Assist with briefing charts
- Report suspected instances of fraud and other legal offenses
- Candidate must possess TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph at time of application.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service
- Demonstrated experience participating productively as a contributing member in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Demonstrated ability to display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
Experience and Education:
High School diploma or GED Equivalent and 3 Years of relevant experience
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.