We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as Account Representatives. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position. People skills are a must! We find that people with sports backgrounds and competitive mindsets have skills that are very transferrable in our industry. Send your resume in for review today!
Our focus to deliver fast results has lead our clients to trust us in overseeing their entire department. With expected growth from 12-40 retail locations, Detoor Marketing is the partner of choice. With the growing demand, we are expanding our team. We are seeking an Entry Level Customer Service Representative to join our team! No Experience? NO PROBLEM- we offer paid training from the ground up!
Entry Level position Overview:
- Virtual Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Entertainment Specialist
- Oversee Retail Electronics
- In-Person Customer Service
- Wireless and Streaming Sales
Primary responsibilities for the Account Representative role include:
- Representatives use tablets to reach out to customers
- Representatives verify account information.
- Representatives greet customers warmly and professionally
- Representatives meet face to face with retail customers.
- Representatives will help to upgrade accounts.
- Representative assists with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts.
- Representative answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Representative suggests solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Representatives inform a customer of deals and promotions.
- Representative utilizes computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Representative work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Representatives report to management on overall daily numbers.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills