Title: HR Recruiting Specialist
Location: Leesburg, VA
Start date: ASAP
- Individual will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for non-exempt and entry level positions.
- Work with internal stakeholders and in collaboration with Lead Recruiter to develop strategies for non-exempt and entry level recruiting.
- Screen job candidates to ensure that they are a match for the position based on qualifications and discuss/schedule next steps with hiring manager and team.
- Manage multiple requisitions at various stages in the interviewing process.
- Utilize social media presence (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) when appropriate and aid in establishing a local job market presence.
- Maintain constant contact with job candidates and providing them with appropriate feedback
- Provide superior candidate experience for all candidates and be the point person for any one interviewing onsite in the Leesburg facility.
- Review and edit vacancy announcements before posting
- Maintain all applicant and requisition data in Workday
- Process all final hiring actions in Workday and managing paperwork required for a successful onboarding experience
- Bachelor s degree is required.
- Experience (1-2 years) as a corporate/in house Recruiting Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant etc. and/or education/experience/interest that fits this path.
- Ability to prioritize workloads as well as coordinate and maintain flow-up on multiple projects simultaneously in high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Interest in driving diversity and inclusion efforts in alignment with corporate and division strategy
- Ability to identify needs and assess, diagnose, and design creative and innovative solutions.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with strong project management skills and the ability to stay organized and very detailed
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to sell organization as a preferred employer to junior professionals.
- Workday experience a plus
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.