Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Responsible for assisting the Billing Team with the preparation of monthly customer invoices in accordance with contract terms, government requirements, and Billing processes and procedures.
- Ensure invoices are in compliance with Billing processes and procedures, government regulations, and customer guidelines
- Assimilate and gather documentation necessary to support invoice preparation
- Maintain electronic records as appropriate, and in accordance with Billing procedures and Company record retention guidelines
- Identify process or procedural improvement opportunities in connection with assigned areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business discipline; job experience may be used in lieu of educational experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization
- Experience with Microsoft suite, proficiency in Excel is preferred
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.