Kapsuun Group, LLC
Company Job Title:
Non-Exempt, Full Time, SCA
Evening shift: 2:00 p.m. 10:30 p.m., includes night shift differential from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
The Data Analyst will analyze a large variety of documents to ensure proper placement in physical files, perform high-level scanning of master file documents to convert them into an electronic format, and provide meticulous organization and management of case files, to include sorting and categorizing documents prior to scanning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the Standard Operating Procedure for the organization of physical files containing documents of various types
- Establish/maintain physical file to include proper placement of documents as they are created
- Disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Perform word processing tasks
- Perform data entry and metadata entry for electronic documents
- Reconcile inconsistencies
- Gather information and organize investigative packages, case files, or presentations
- Obtain additional information from other investigative agencies/databases
- Verify information and files against tracking system
- Maintain internal status information on the disposition of designated information and files
- Distribute and receive documents
- Assist Analyst or Government Official in obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete case file
- Provide administrative information and assistance concerning case or file to other agencies or organizations
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have a valid Driver s License and their own Personally Owned Vehicle (POV)
- Top Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Possess a demonstrated ability to analyze documents to extract information Experience with scanning software
- Should have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, database, spreadsheet, and telecommunications software;
- Must have working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work independently and with USMS staff to rapidly and accurately interpret data for proper execution in records management database
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work under extreme pressure work independently on tasks and be a self-starter but complete projects on a team as they arise
- Ability to work shift work
- Attention to detail and the ability to efficiently and effectively direct the work of others;
- Lift and move boxes up to 25 pounds as well as frequently utilize hands, arms, and legs for file placement and removal
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.