Administrative Specialist

Transportation Security Administration

Arlington, VA


Documentation of eligibility for employment under this hiring authority can be obtained from a licensed medical professional (e.g., a physician or other medical professional certified by a state, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. A licensed vocational rehabilitation specialist (i.e., state or private); If part-time, state the total number of hours worked per week....

Go Back