A top retailer in the tween clothing world, Justice offers trendy styles for young girls at great prices. Besides clothing, the chain carries accessories and cosmetics, school supplies and uniforms, shoes, sleepwear, and bedroom decor.
Facts About Working at Justice
Minimum Age to Work at Justice: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Justice?)
Justice Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Available Positions at Justice: Assistant manager, assistant sales leader, brand representative, key holder, sales associate
Justice Interview Videos
Justice Job Opportunities
With nearly 1,000 stores worldwide, entry-level workers are needed to assist shoppers and be role models to young customers. Job hopefuls should be stylish and approachable. Because Justice caters to girls ages seven through 14, associates should be familiar with the current fashion trends of that age group.
The company promotes a comfortable work/life balance. Hosted by the chain, Justice employees participate in staff events and award ceremonies. Ideally, workers aim to positively impact tween girls.
Justice Positions and Salary Information
Self-starters and positive thinkers are model candidates for careers with Justice. Hiring managers look for employees with interest in fashion that also work well on teams. Full-time and part-time positions are open for entry-level workers ages 16 or older.
- Justice sales associates are responsible for helping customers find products, use fitting rooms, and check out at registers.
- Other duties include keeping the stores tidy and restocking shelves.
- Starting hourly wages are around $8.50.
- No experience is needed to apply for this position.
Assistant Sales Leader
- These associates are second-in-command and have one to four years past work in management or retail.
- Duties include leading daily events, overseeing staff, and monitoring finances.
- The starting salary for Justice assistant sales leaders are about $12.50 an hour.
- Key holders have a pay rate of $9.00 to $10.00 per hour.
- These employees are required to have some past experience in retail, but job hopefuls can start as sales associates with Justice and get promoted to this role.
- Key holders supervise associates in the absence of other managers and are able to open and close stores on their own.
Tips for Applying
Job seekers can apply online or in-stores for employment at Justice. Before filling out application forms, note that candidates will be asked to provide contact information, work and education history, and other relevant data. It is best to have that all prepared and accessible before starting the process. If job hopefuls are applying in person, wearing fashionable and professional clothing is suggested.
When waiting to hear back from the company, expect to be contacted within two weeks if suited for the job. Candidates can call or visit their Justice locations with questions about applications, as well. Showing interest in hiring status displays a genuine enthusiasm to work there.
Benefits of Working at Justice
Employment benefits at Justice provide qualifying associates with access to life insurance and health coverage.
- Store discounts
- 401(k) retirement plans, and medical insurance are also available to eligible employees
Workers enjoy other job benefits that include paid time off and sick time, as well.
More Information on Justice
Justice is committed to supporting charities and local communities. For a whole week every year, Justice employees campaign for the United Way of Central Ohio, which is near company headquarters. Associates fundraise through games and contests that raise money to go directly to the community and other area programs.