Korean Air is an airline located in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. The carrier serves over 100 cities in countries around the world. It is one of the world's top airlines in terms of the number of passengers, and a founding member of the SkyTeam alliance.
Facts About Working at Korean Air
Minimum Age to Work at Korean Air: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Korean Air?)
Korean Air Hours of Operation: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available Positions at Korean Air: Baggage Handler, Crew Member, Passenger Service Agent, Cargo Agent, Flight Attendant,
Korean Air Job OpportunitiesLeading Airline
The company is an industry leader, and each employee helps it maintain that status. Those who work for the brand contribute to its success. Applicants need to be dedicated and hardworking to secure a Korean Air job.Varied Shifts
Workers must be willing to put in night, weekend, and holiday hours. Candidates may also have to relocate for certain roles. On the upside, people working these Korean Air jobs receive employment benefits like travel discounts.Inflight or Ground Jobs
Depending on their preferences, hopefuls can search for Korean Air careers in airports or on board the company’s planes. Entry-level jobs typically involve loading baggage, assisting patrons, and selling tickets.
Employment and Salary Information for Korean Air
Fill out a Korean Air application to begin the hiring process. Successful employees enjoy benefits, salary options, and travel perks. Full-time and part-time positions are frequently available at the airline, such as:
Passenger Service Agent
- These workers are in charge of helping customers at the airport.
- Passenger service agents assist with check-in, reservations, and baggage processing.
- Employees make a pay rate that ranges from $15.00 to $20.00 an hour.
- Ramp agents work on the runways and load luggage, mail, and cargo.
- Job seekers in good physical shape fit these roles best.
- Hourly wages traditionally equal about $14.00.
- Duties include maintaining safety and fielding guest requests on the plane.
- Warm personalities and friendly demeanors are necessary for inflight Korean Air jobs.
- While it depends on experience, flight attendants can earn salary packages around $40k.
Tips for Applying
To provide the best customer service, most who work Korean Air jobs must be able to speak English and Korean. Knowledge of other languages is a plus, and hopefuls should note them on their application forms. Positions usually require candidates to apply online.
After submitting a Korean Air job application, potential hires can check their status on the company’s website. Once a prospective worker has applied or interviewed, keep in mind that it may take some time for hiring managers to post results.
Benefits of Working at Korean Air
Employees in all Korean Air careers receive various job benefits. Discounted travel is the most popular, as well as comprehensive training and strong pay rates. Full-time workers get:
- Healthcare coverage with dental, vision, and medical insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Vacations and paid time off
- Performance bonuses
Other employment benefits, like life insurance, may be available for some Korean Air jobs.
Additional Information about Korean Air
Reducing its environmental impact is a concern for the airline. As such, it conducts tree-planting projects to help protect the earth. Those with a passion for the environment will enjoy working a job at Korean Air.