Little Caesars invites job seekers 16 and older to fill out applications regularly. Applicants of any experience level may apply for entry-level positions online. Basic job titles allow workers to learn fundamental customer service skills and serve as great introductions to restaurant operations. The pizza chain also needs career-minded individuals to lead stores to success.
Facts About Working at Little Caesars
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Little Caesars?)
Available Positions: Crew Member, Delivery Driver, Cook, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Little Caesars Job Opportunities
Team member proves the most attainable job title for entry-level workers. Little Caesars masterfully trains associates to perform routine tasks like assembling and cooking pizzas, taking orders, and making deliveries. Job seekers with courteous and friendly demeanors represent ideal candidates for entry-level jobs with the pizza chain. Workers enjoy pay rates on par with pizza industry standards and flexible scheduling.
Careers in management also need filled at Little Caesars. The company must hire shift leaders, assistant managers, and general managers to caringly serve customers and build great teams of employees. The company often rewards talent and hard work by offering entry-level associates career promotions into management positions. In fact, many higher-ups in the company begin out as lower-level employees in restaurant operations. Applicants with customer service talent and aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment should submit an application online.
Little Caesars Positions and Salary Information
As a massive pizza chain, Little Caesars offers job seekers a wide variety of employment opportunities. From entry-level part-time jobs to professional full-time careers, Little Caesars needs to hire friendly, energetic workers to fill a number of job titles. The pizza delivery chain needs to staff the following jobs:
- Team members assist customers, prepare high quality products according to Little Caesars specifications, follow safety guidelines, and maintain clean work stations.
- The work environment proves hectic at times, and team members must remain calm and work efficiently to complete multitudes of orders at times.
- Physical requirements include bending, reaching, lifting, and carrying, and associates must withstand hot temperatures when working near ovens.
- Team members typically earn minimum wage and receive pay raises with experience.
- Shift leaders provide great customer service, process and complete orders, and effectively communicate with and supervise team members.
- Workers in the position ensure team members follow Little Caesars protocol in the areas of product preparation and customer service while also completing any additional tasks assigned by upper-level management.
- A shift leader earns about $8.00 to $10.00 an hour at the national pizza delivery chain.
- Managers hire and train team members, set employee schedules, supervise workers, monitor sales, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Upper-level crew members typically need several years of experience in the food service industry and high school diplomas to obtain management jobs with Little Caesars.
- Managers must also maintain an understanding of the company’s food-preparation guidelines as well as health and safety regulations.
- Upper-level associates often perform the same duties as team members while supervising subordinates and solving any difficult customer issues.
- Managers may work 40 or more hours a week and remain on call in case of company emergencies or staffing deficiencies.
- Management jobs include store manager and assistant manager titles.
- Managers earn anywhere between $35,000 and $45,000 per year.
Tips For Applying
Read each portion of the application carefully and complete the hiring form with as much detail as requested. Print neatly and avoid giving unnecessary information or cluttering the application. While Little Caesars takes applications online, job seekers who turn in hiring request forms in person, dressed in business-casual attire, often make memorable impressions with managers. Employment hopefuls with completed applications may want to submit the forms during slower hours for a better chance of speaking with a manager. After submitting applications, online or in person, candidates ought to make a follow-up call to the store within a week to ensure the manager received the hiring request.
The hiring process as a whole may last anywhere from one day to four weeks. Some managers like to offer on-the-spot hiring when staffing shortages arise. Other associates cite making several follow-up attempts before receiving an invitation to commence the hiring process. Most recruitment officials use phone calls as means of communication.
Benefits of Working at Little Caesars
Little Caesars offers valued team members, shift leaders, and managers a wide range of employee rewards and employment benefits. Employees enjoy fun work environments, paid training, and career advancement opportunities. Qualified Little Caesars associates may also access job benefits like healthcare coverage, future planning benefits, insurance coverage, and paid time off. Health and wellness benefits may include:
- Prescription, and
- Disability insurance as well as paid vacation
- Personal, and
- Sick days.
Future planning options include company-matched 401(k) retirement plans. Additional job perks with the pizza chain may include employee discounts, employee referral bonuses, and adoption reimbursement. Employee benefits may vary by associate eligibility and store location.
Additional Information on Little Caesars
As core values, fun and enjoyment while at work remain essential to Little Caesars jobs. By instituting enjoyable work cultures and continually developing team members, the pizza delivery chain hopes to gain the loyalty of employees and turn entry-level jobs into lifelong careers. Internal promotion proves commonplace with the national pizza company, and managers always look out for promising associates to entrust additional responsibilities. Motivated pizza enthusiasts should complete and submit an application for a chance to begin a long-lasting career with a fantastic company.