Frequently recognized as one of the fastest-growing and most innovative brands in the fast-casual dining industry, Noodles & Company continues to create new jobs as the restaurant chain expands nationwide. More than 330 existing locations also hire new employees continuously. The thriving restaurant chain hires workers possessing a genuine interest in quality food as well as a desire to learn new skills and grow professionally. Job seekers can browse current employment opportunities and apply online at the company careers webpage.
Facts About Working at Noodles & Company
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Noodles & Company?)
Available Positions: Waiter, Waitress, Host, Hostess, Prep Cook, Line Cook, Server, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, General Manager, Regional Training Manager, Capital Purchasing Manager, Field Marketing Manager, Area Manager, Regional Financial Analyst, Legal Administrative Assistant
Printable Application: No. Search Job Openings or visit official site.
Noodle and Company Job Opportunities
At each restaurant location, associates work as either team members, shift leaders, assistant managers, or general managers. Noodles & Company categorizes entry-level team member jobs by responsibilities, with culinary team member and guest service team member positions regularly providing employment to inexperienced workers throughout the restaurant chain. Each location also hires job seekers with previous restaurant leadership experience to join the management team. The restaurant chain offers corporate career opportunities at the central support office, as well.
Candidates with limited work experience and passion for serving customers or creating innovative meals should consider filling out the online job application for team member positions. Entry-level team members routinely converse with guests and handle the quality international ingredients that distinguish the Noodles & Company concept from other fast-casual restaurant chains. While unproven yet motivated workers often land entry-level jobs, applicants earn hiring consideration for management positions only after working in the restaurant or retail industries for at least three years.
Noodles & Company Positions and Pay Scales
Job seekers applying for team member positions must adhere to the minimum hiring age of 16 years. The age minimum rises to 18 for prospective shift leaders and 21 for potential general managers. Individuals in search of employment should apply online for the following Noodles & Company jobs:
Culinary Team Member
- As entry-level positions, culinary team member jobs largely entail basic food preparation and general housekeeping duties.
- Culinary team members prepare ingredients and menu items, ensure food quality and freshness, and maintain the cleanliness of work stations and the overall kitchen.
- The entry-level job also involves keeping the entire restaurant clean.
- Employees must possess effective communication skills as well as the ability to prepare dishes quickly and accurately during busy dining hours.
- Culinary team members receive hourly pay typically hovering between $8.00 and $10.00.
Guest Service Team Member
- Another entry-level job, the position of guest service team member requires associates to remain outgoing and enthusiastic at work.
- Responsibilities include welcoming guests to the restaurant, taking customer food orders at the cash register, and bringing completed orders to the appropriate table in the dining area.
- Guest service team members also take away dirty dishes, clean the dining room, and respond to customer questions and requests.
- The average schedules availability of team member associates must allow employees to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Pay scales for the entry-level position generally rest around $8.00 or $9.00 an hour.
- Ranging from shift leader jobs to general manager positions, management careers involve the assurance of restaurant success.
- Job duties for shift leaders mainly entail supervising and delegating tasks to entry-level workers, while assistant and general managers typically take care of activities like analyzing restaurant performance, implementing company initiatives, and hiring, training, and scheduling employees.
- Managers also build relationships with customers by soliciting feedback, resolving complaints, and continuously striving to form connections with the local community.
- Hourly pay for shift leaders typically ranges from $10.00 to $12.00, while the average salary for an assistant manager slightly exceeds $30,000 per year.
- General managers enjoy annual salary options often surpassing $40,000.
Tips For Applying
Noodles and Company restaurants support inclusive and diverse work settings. Employees receive intensive training and interact with persons of varied backgrounds on a consistent basis. In order to meet the general expectations of hiring managers during the application process, aspiring individuals should exude confidence, the ability to work in teams, patience, and drive. Job hopefuls find information regarding positions for hire online and in store. Submitting applications online requires signing up for personal profiles on the company careers page with a valid email address. Candidates opting to use paper hiring forms must write legibly in blue or black ink.
The easiest way for job hunters to check on the statuses of online applications is to log into the career network and click on the tab labeled My Applications. The link offers real-time updates on the statuses of electronically submitted employment documents, including exact processing dates. Workers may also call, email, or visit desired locations to follow up on applications. Using more direct methods of following up require patience and time management, as hiring personnel may not possess the schedules to visit with candidates during certain hours of operations.
Benefits of Working for Noodles & Company
Noodles & Company rewards the hard work of associates with a variety of employment benefits. Time off work serves as one of the major job benefits available, as all employees receive multiple paid time off days or personal days per year. The restaurant chain also reimburses workers for certain health and fitness expenses. Other employee benefits include meal discounts and scholarship programs. Depending on position, health and financial benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) retirement plans also make up the compensation packages of eligible associates.
Additional Information on Noodles & Company
As the brand name suggests, Noodles & Company offers a wide range of dishes based around various types of noodles. The menu boasts an international flavor and features selections like Penne Rosa, Japanese Pan Noodles, Pad Thai, and the bestselling Wisconsin Mac and Cheese. Utilizing a network of exclusive suppliers, the restaurant chain sources noodles from wheat mills in North Dakota, noodle masters in New York City, and overseas companies in Thailand. In addition to noodle dishes, the menu includes full lines of soups and salads, which employees make by using fresh vegetables from local farms.