Panera Bread operates over 2,000 stores in the United States and Canada. The fast-casual chain of bakeries and cafes serves a variety of bagels, salads, soups, and sandwiches.
Facts About Working at Panera Bread
Minimum Age to Work at Panera Bread: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Panera Bread?)
Panera Bread Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-9:00pm; Sat-Sun: 10:00am-9:00pm
Available Positions at Panera Bread: Team Member, Baker, Cashier, Café Associate, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Manager, Maintenance Technician, Junior Staff Accountant, Panera Gift Card Program Manager, Catering Assistant, Catering Coordinator, Line Associate, Retail Human Resources, Programmer, Analyst, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Communications and Personal Technology Manager, Maintenance Mechanic, Office Manager, Creative Services Project Lead, Customer Service Associate, Transportation Supervisor, Dough Manufacturing Facility Manager, Accounts Payable Specialist, Payroll Coordinator
Drive for Lyft! Call 855-407-9995 to apply
Panera Bread Employee Interview VideosListen to former employees discuss working at Panera Bread:
Panera Bread Job OpportunitiesCreating Successful Careers
Whether job seekers pursue an entry-level position or a Panera Bread career, they will find a home with the company. Employees who show initiative can climb through the ranks and join management to earn salary options plus employment benefits, like paid vacations.Multi-Taskers
Team members have to respond quickly to customer needs. They must keep counters clean and follow food safety standards as well. That is why, when hiring for Panera Bread jobs, employers look for careful workers who thrive in fast-paced environments.Diversity
The company hires diverse teams. A worker of any ethnicity is welcome to submit a Panera Bread job application. Also, while entry-level positions are perfect for students, jobs at the casual eatery suit all ages.
Employment and Salary Information for Panera Bread
Most Panera Bread jobs are part-time. Employees may need to work early-morning or late-night hours. This flexible scheduling is one of the many perks of the following:
- Employees are responsible for taking orders, preparing food, and cleaning dining rooms.
- Outgoing and personable workers fill these Panera Bread jobs effectively.
- Team members earn pay rates ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 an hour.
- Read the Panera Bread team member job description for more info.
- Bakers prepare the bread and pastries each day.
- People in this Panera Bread job often work non-traditional hours, sometimes overnight.
- To compensate for the schedule, bakers make hourly wages between $10.00 and $12.00.
- Organized people with leadership skills qualify for these Panera Bread careers.
- The role requires an employee to have past food service experience.
- Managers and their assistants’ salary packages range from $40k to $50k a year.
Tips for Applying
Interested job seekers can apply online and fill out Panera Bread applications on the website. Applicants simply provide contact information and upload a resume.
Logging back onto the job portal is the best way to check the progress of a Panera Bread application form. Typically, a hiring manager replies to promising candidates within two weeks and may set up an interview then.
Benefits of Working at Panera Bread
Both part-time and full-time workers have access to discounts and work training. Other Panera Bread job benefits could include:
- Sick days and paid time off
- Performance bonuses
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Healthcare coverage, including dental, vision, and medical insurance
Bear in mind that some benefits are available only to full-time managers or bakers, and life insurance is not normally part of the package.
Additional Information about Panera Bread
To best serve customers, Panera Bread offers a rewards program. MyPanera members get more treats the more they visit the restaurant, even free pastries or drinks.