Paris Las Vegas operates as a European-themed hotel and casino located along the famed Vegas Strip. The major vacation destination provides thousands of employment opportunities across several areas of business, including hospitality, food service, security, gaming, and guest services.
Facts About Working at Paris Las Vegas
Hiring Age: 21 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Paris Las Vegas?)
Available Positions: Cage Cashier, Fry Cook, Housekeeper, Lifeguard, Singing Food Server, Slot Technician, Accountant, Accounts Payable Supervisor, Deli Cook, Diner Attendant, Aesthetician, Payroll Analyst, Assistant Starter, Pool Attendant, Baker, Electrician, Building Maintenance Technician, Bar Helper, Banquet Server, Bartender, Bar Porter, Barback, Barista, Bell Person, Bell Captain, Bilingual Training Specialist, Training Specialist, Marketing Administrator, Bilingual Marketing Administrator, Black Jack Dealer, Body Artist, Butler, Casino Account Representative, Security Officer, Chief Maintenance Engineer, Cleaning Specialist, Box Office Attendant
Paris Las Vegas Employment Opportunities
The Las Vegas hotel contains roughly 3,000 guest rooms and over 85,000sqft of gaming space. Resort grounds also feature rooftop pools, onsite salons and spas, piano lounges, meeting rooms a wedding chapel, a working replica of the Eiffel Tower, and live cabaret shows. The sheer size of the complex and diversity in available amenities accounts for the thousands of entry-level staff and professional administrators. A majority of work entails guest services operations. The hotel and casino also maintains a large security detail to ensure the safety of guests and fair playing fields for gamblers. Interested applicants may also find jobs as housekeeping staff, valet attendants, or custodial crew.
Work environments regularly vary by position. In general, most employees interact with hotel guests on consistent bases. Modeled after Paris, France, with hotel grounds constructed to look like smaller replicas of major monuments found throughout the European country, the resort requires associates to embody the Parisian spirit. New-hires and tenured employees alike where clothing inspired by both traditional and modern French fashions. In some cases, workers must speak with French accents or actively speak French. Fun-loving attitudes and self-motivated, energetic work ethics remain in high demand among Paris Las Vegas employment recruiters. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to adapt to high-stress and often high-pressure, loud, and bustling work environments.
Paris Resort and Casino Jobs and Salary Information
Due to most jobs taking place in close proximity or direct relation to gambling, the Las Vegas casino requires applicants to stand at least 21 years of age for employment consideration. Additional hiring requirements center on personable attitudes and experience related to positions desired. Workers enjoy excellent pay and job benefits in addition to career development programs and paid training. Available jobs regularly include:
Table Games Dealer
- Job duties center on understanding the rules and protocol for table games and providing customer service as needed.
- Table games dealers may receive specific assignments based on gaming backgrounds and training or float from one game to another.
- Part-time and full-time vacancies remain available for the casino jobs; however, dealers must possess open availability to fulfill night, weekend, and holiday schedule obligations.
- Applicants must possess high school diplomas or equivalents, excellent math skills, and professional appearances.
- Patience and crowd control also factor into overall hiring decisions, as table games dealer associates may encounter dishonest players or disruptive guests.
- Typical starting pay hovers around $9.00 per hour and rises with experience.
- With tips, table games dealers may make in excess of $20.00 hourly.
- An on-call position, the job title of security officer requires schedule flexibility and attention to detail.
- Security staff must remain alert, vigilant, and able to make decisions quickly under pressure.
- Responsibilities range from patrolling casino and hotel grounds and keeping the peace to ejecting disorderly patrons from the premises and providing emergency services, such as First Aid, CPR, and AED, when necessary.
- Candidates must enjoy working in all-weather conditions, tolerate loud noises and cigarette smoke, speak and understand English fluently, possess high school-level educations, and demonstrate excellent memory recall abilities.
- Pay scales rest between $10.00 and $14.00 an hour, in most cases.
- Careers in security management may lead to annual salary options of $40,000 or more.
Front Desk Agent
- Like most hotels, Paris Las Vegas must hire motivated and outgoing individuals to work as front desk agents.
- The entry-level positions primarily consists of greeting guests at service counters, booking reservations, explaining hotel amenities and services, and offering geographical information about surrounding areas.
- Front desk agents may work part-time or full-time and regularly assume overnight shifts to start.
- Experience in the customer service industry, specifically part of hotel operations, usually serves as a prerequisite for employment.
- Computer skills and the ability to comfortably remain on foot throughout shift durations also benefit prospective employees.
- The average front desk agent makes around $15.00 hourly or $30,000 annual salary.
- Pay rises for experienced front desk associates to more than $40,000 a year.
Tips For Applying
Regardless of position, Paris Las Vegas workers must generally possess open availability. The hotel usually requires applicants to indicate availability on the appropriate hiring forms, as entry-level associates typically assume off hours and graveyard shifts. Workers must also demonstrate extroverted personalities and the ability to adapt under sometimes strenuous circumstances. Previous experience in hotel operations or other related fields often bolsters employment odds, as well.
Job seekers receive official confirmation emails immediately after submitting hiring documents. Former applicants regularly cite spending less than a week going through the employment process. After submitting applicants, workers may contact management or other recruitment personnel in order to check on hiring statuses. Telephoning or emailing represent two popular methods of following up on employment forms. Motivated applicants may also schedule appointments to visit Paris Las Vegas in person and speak directly with hiring staff.
Benefits of Working at Paris Las Vegas
Apart from fun and engaging work environments, Paris Las Vegas jobs feature competitive base pay and salary options, professional advancement opportunities, and employment benefits packages. In order to qualify for work benefits, employees must typically work full-time and fulfill minimum requirements for time spent with the hotel.
Eligible workers enjoy:
- Dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Paid vacation, and onsite professional health resources.
Further Details on Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas fully embraces the essence of the European nation of France and offers services centered on the traditions and history of the country. One of the most popular attractions offered through the resort includes the HEXX Chocolate manufacturer and retail store located on the casino campus. Guests may purchase chocolates and other confections made onsite and even tour the factory facilities. The small operation also includes a full restaurant featuring artisan, chef-inspired cuisine in fine-dining atmospheres, full drink menus, and the signature chocolates made in house.