With over 130 locations, Peter Piper Pizza remains a great place for pizza lovers to find employment. Boasting family-centric environments, the restaurant needs caring individuals to fill both part-time and full-time positions in entry-level and management facets. Search the company website for job openings and submit an application.
Facts About Working at Peter Piper Pizza
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Peter Piper Pizza?)
Available Positions: Team Member, Customer Service Representative, Cook, Cashier, Management Trainee, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager
Printable Application: No. Search Job Openings or visit official site.
Peter Piper Pizza Job Opportunities
Peter Piper Pizza’s litany of menu items is sure to please anyone, and the establishment owes a large part of its success to the signature all-you-can-eat buffet format and the promise to feed children under the age of three for free during designated hours. The chain needs workers to keep the buffet line stocked, serve drinks, and ensure customers enjoy pleasant visits at each location. The pizza restaurant boasts an ideal environment for first-time workers to hone customer service skills, profitable for furthering a career with Peter Piper Pizza or any other establishment.
Job seekers who join the Peter Piper Pizza team tackle many responsibilities, some of which include: interacting with customers, taking orders, making pizza, keeping the kitchen clean, inventory, and more. Employees who demonstrate hardworking qualities and an aptitude for management often receive promotions to upper-level positions. The company needs managers to uphold its core values by training the staff and leading by example. Job seekers with exceptional communication skills and a desire to serve great pizza should complete and submit an application online.
Peter Piper Pizza Positions and Salary Information
Great wages and opportunities to work in friendly environments serves as just a few of the great benefits workers receive when filling an open spot on the Peter Piper Pizza team. Job seekers must typically meet minimum age standards as required by state law. Some workers may need to stand 18 or 21 years of age due to wine and beer sales. Managers must often possess between 6 months and up to several years of experience in the food service industry to fill certain managerial positions. The following list outlines some of the most common job titles offered at the pizza chain:
- Entry-level in concept, the team member job description requires workers to provide quality customer service and follow the Peter Piper Pizza guidelines during food preparation.
- Team members may work in front-of-house positions as hosts/hostesses, cashiers, game room attendants, and table prep associates.
- All front-of-house positions require interacting with patrons, cleaning, and performing other tasks as delegated by management.
- Other job openings in the kitchen or back-of-house revolve around food preparation, stocking, cooking/baking, and cleaning work areas.
- Team members typically start out making minimum wage, with experienced associates earning up to $9.00 an hour.
- Also an hourly position, shift leaders perform many of the same duties as team members while offering training, assistance, and direction to subordinate employees.
- Additional responsibilities may include opening and closing locations, reviewing applications, and assisting with the hiring process.
- Pay for shift leaders clocks in between $9.00 and $10.00 per hour.
- Annual salary options range between $40,000 and $50,000 for assistant managers and restaurant managers.
- Job duties include consistently performing administrative and big-picture duties directly determining store success and profitability.
- Managers must recruit, train, schedule, and lead teams of 35 or more employees to serve customers and meet sales goals.
- Several years of experience typically proves necessary for job seekers to take on upper-level management positions at Peter Piper Pizza.
Tips For Applying
Fill out the application as completely as possible, while reading the form carefully and providing an adequate answer to questions about previous employment, preferred hours, and any other inquiries. When submitting an application in person, endeavor to choose a less hectic time of day and ask to speak with the hiring manager. Express interest in working at Peter Piper Pizza and try to give the application to the manager directly. Make a follow-up call within a week of requesting employment unless the manager suggests otherwise.
Entry-level job seekers usually encounter brief waits of two or three days before hearing from a manager. Recruitment officials may utilize telephones or email to contact prospective employees. Some managers often conduct on-the-spot hiring sessions when job vacancies arise. Remain patient and stay in touch with hiring staff throughout the application process.
Benefits of Working at Peter Piper Pizza
Workers benefit greatly from joining the Peter Piper Pizza team. Immediate niceties include great wages and positive work environments. Other job benefits include flexible schedules and opportunities for career advancement. Some employees may also qualify for complete employee benefits packages including:
- Medical and dental insurance plan options
- 401(k) plans
- Paid vacation after a year of employment
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays, and
- Even tuition reimbursement.
Additional Information on Peter Piper Pizza
Peter Piper Pizza thrives on providing great spaces for birthday parties and other special events. In fact, the pizza chain regularly staffs hosts and hostesses whose primary tasks include providing great service to scheduled parties. Job seekers who perform well under pressure and possess great multi-tasking skills ought to apply for the Party Host position. Guests enjoy a wide range of quality menu items at affordable prices, fantastic arcade rooms, and designated employees to accommodate events at participating locations. The company website boasts an easy interface for customers to plan and schedule events. In the event of any difficulty, knowledgeable customer service representatives help solidify all of the party details and answer any questions over the phone.