Pieology is a pizza chain that lets customers build their own pies. The company operates around 150 locations in the U.S. and counting. The business focuses on locality and providing a community atmosphere.
Facts About Working at Pieology
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Pieology?)
Available Positions: Team Member, Shift Leader
Pieology Job Opportunities
Types of Hires
The company tends to hire friendly and personable workers. Most people in Pieology careers have good customer service and speaking skills. Job seekers with a positive attitude and strong work ethic will fit in perfectly.
Due to the nature of restaurant work, applicants should be aware that a Pieology job might require night or weekend hours. A worker does not need experience to apply, but must be age 16 or older for all positions.
Room to Grow
Those who thrive in a Pieology career may move up to management. Managers have more responsibilities in daily operations, but get higher salary options. These employees also receive job benefits, such as healthcare coverage.
Employment and Salary Information for Pieology
Hopefuls can either print an application form or apply online. The chain’s website lists all current openings. On the site, candidates will create a profile. Pieology jobs they can expect to see include:
- Workers run the counter and make sure patrons have a great time while dining.
- Employees need strong communication skills and to be comfortable talking to others.
- Hourly wages for this Pieology job are about $9.00, depending on location and experience.
- Successful entry-level team members may become shift leaders.
- Employees supervise the staff on their shifts, working to improve customer service.
- The pay rate for these workers has a range of $12.00 to $14.00 per hour.
Tips For Applying
Although experience is not necessary for entry-level jobs, noting any customer service skills is a plus. Physically giving managers Pieology applications could help a potential employee stand out as well. This might bring better chances of getting an interview.
Job seekers are able to pause and resume a Pieology job application online at any point. Interested applicants can check their status by contacting a manager at the store. However, they should wait a couple days before calling.
Benefits of Working at Pieology
Part-time Pieology jobs get discounts on food and flexible hours. In addition, full-time employment benefits include:
- Dental, vision, and medical insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Options for life insurance
- Paid time off and paid vacations
Additional Information about Pieology
The company strives to better areas by hiring people for Pieology jobs who share community values. Stores also try to use local ingredients and fresh produce as much as possible.