Postmates is a delivery service that hires drivers to transport goods to customers. The Postmates interview process is simple, consisting of only a few steps. Entry-level jobs are almost always available as the company hires frequently.
Postmates Interview Process
Candidates can find a Postmates job application online. After completion, the company does a background check. Job hopefuls who pass then receive a car inspection. Some people go through an in-person interview next, but others skip this step.
Postmates Interview Questions
Hiring managers ask basic questions about personality and experience during the job interview. Some examples are:
- What are your goals?
- Why would you like to work for Postmates?
- What sets you apart from others?
Potential hires may also hear Postmates interview questions about the company itself. Research the business's history and be ready to recite quick facts about its philosophy.
Postmates Interview Tips for Successful Candidates
- Those wondering what to wear to a Postmates interview should look presentable.
- Remain professional through the hiring process.
- Keep car maintenance and paperwork current to help with the inspection.
- Mention any past work in the driving or delivery fields.
Does Postmates Drug Test?
The company does not drug test. This is because most workers are independent contractors. However, those with criminal records revealed during background checks might not complete the Postmates interview process.