Popular, international sub sandwich chain Quiznos remains as an ideal place to gain entry-level employment. The restaurant incorporates fresh ingredients, fast services, and original menu items to draw consistent patronage to more than 2,100 locations worldwide. In the U.S. alone, the sandwich chain maintains close to 1,500 locations, which hire on new help on a regular basis.
Facts About Working at Quiznos
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Quiznos?)
Available Positions: Sandwich Artist, Crew Member, Delivery Driver, Assistant Manager, Manager, Tax Manager, Project Manager, Director of Real Estate, Sandwich Maker, Online Marketing Associate, Report Developer, Program Manager
Quiznos Employee Interview Videos
Quiznos Job Opportunities
Through aggressive franchising efforts employed during the late 1990s and early 2000s, the restaurant operates in most major metropolitan areas throughout the United States. Quiznos jobs prove most abundant in entry-level capacities as team members. Motivated workers may also find jobs in managerial roles. Each restaurant provides dozens of employment options offering competitive base pay and access to work benefits packages. Associates also gain valuable communications skills through regular interactions with customers. Most positions require working under deadlines and involve food preparation responsibilities, which may interest individuals looking for long-lasting careers in the culinary arts.
The average Quiznos employees fills a variety of roles at each location. Associates take responsibility for cleaning and sanitizing the restaurants in order to comply with government and corporate health and safety standards. Most workers, including management, take on cashier and customer service roles. Food preparation remains an integral part of all roles in some form, including morning food tray prep or actual assembly of sandwiches and other menu items for customers during business hours. Applicants who exercise diligence, attention to detail, and courteous, professional behavior represent ideal fits for jobs available.
Quiznos Employment and Salary Information
Potential associates must meet the fast food minimum age standard of 16 in order to gain employment with the sub sandwich chain. Other desired qualities include the ability to work open schedules and personal enjoyment of fast-paced job settings. Workers must also show capacities to adapt to change. The following includes a list of the most readily accessible job titles:
- An entry-level job title, crew member positions involve the responsibilities of greeting customers, operating cash registers, and preparing food.
- Quiznos offers full-time crew member jobs as well as part-time vacancies.
- Typical pay for crew members begins at minimum wage.
- Workers must possess the ability to lift heavy objects, operate kitchen equipment, and interact with customers and coworkers in fun, approachable, and professional manners at all times.
- Read the Quiznos crew member job description for more details or take a look at the Quiznos sandwich artist job description.
- Basic team members often take on the responsibility of delivering orders to customers offsite.
- Across the country, many locations that offer delivery services hire on workers exclusively to process and deliver food and drink, as well.
- In order to gain hiring consideration, applicants must possess reliable transportation, stand at least 18-years old, and demonstrate effective time-management skills during the hiring process.
- Individuals with excellent navigation skills and familiarity with surrounding areas also regularly outperform other candidates for delivery driver jobs.
- Pay scales start at minimum wage. Drivers also possess the ability to earn tips.
- Base pay for Quiznos managers begins around $10.00 an hour and rises to more than $35,000 in annual salary for general managers.
- Applicants must also meet the minimum age requirement of 18 in order to work in management, as well as hold previous experience in the fast food industry and excellent leadership qualities, such as organization skills, administrative acumen, and effective disciplinary/delegation abilities.
- Candidates may assume team leader roles or aforementioned general manager jobs.
- Both positions involve entry-level food prep and customer service work in addition to hiring and training new associates, completing payroll, scheduling, and inventory tracking.
- Managers also compile and report store sales and work to increase profits.
Tips For Applying
The Quizno’s restaurant chain continues to expand and regularly hires on new help to staff stores and combat industry turnover. Due to assembly line customer service and the chain’s widespread popularity, the sandwich shop regularly requires individuals to work quickly and efficiently at all times. Job hopefuls with experience in the fast food industry should highlight related or similar experiences on applications to show a strong fit for positions desired. Excellent personal hygiene, open schedules, and a love of working with the general public also tends to work in the favor of those applying.
A majority of Quizno’s hire on new workers quickly, with proceedings lasting only a single day in some cases. Handing over applications in person often results in quick turnaround. Submitting employment materials online or in person usually results in similar time tables. Hiring needs may lengthen the process under certain circumstances. If no communication between applicants and managers occurs within 48 hours, job hopefuls should reach out to desired locations and inquire about their current statuses. Call or visit the shops personally. Both methods show dedication and reinforce desires to work for the chain.
Benefits of Working at Quiznos
Quiznos employee benefits include fun, energetic, team-oriented work environments, paid training, complimentary uniforms, and discounted or free meals, depending on location. The nationwide restaurant chain also provides job benefits packages to full-time crew members. Franchising and career status may affect the type of work benefits offered to eligible associates; however, full-time jobs regularly provide:
- Vision and life insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts
- Profit sharing plans
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Employee assistance programs and vacation time
More Information on Quiznos
Committed to quality, fresh menu options, the sub sandwich chain imposes strict ethical sourcing practices when purchasing from suppliers. The company corporate office sponsors and maintains a Supplier Code of Conduct, which potential suppliers must meet in order to do business with the successful franchise. Both corporate-owned and franchised locations must always adhere to the Supplier Code of Conduct, which includes certain, established criterion in terms of fair practices, safe handling of goods, sanitary factory or warehouse conditions, and ethical food harvesting methods.