Rainbow jobs offer easily accessible opportunities to work in fashion retail and develop the skills necessary for career advancement. Committed to recognizing and retaining talented employees, Rainbow often grooms motivated entry-level associates for careers in store management.
Facts About Working at Rainbow
Hiring Age: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Rainbow?)
Available Positions: Distributor, manager, planner, sales associate, stocker
Rainbow Interview Videos
Listen to former employees discuss working at Rainbow:
Rainbow Job Opportunities
Employers seek to hire a diverse and passionate crew. Knowledge of fashion trends and strong people skills can help applicants gain employment. Rainbow jobs are ideal for a student or first-time worker.
Daily duties of a Rainbow job include stocking and sorting clothes. Entry-level work centers on customer service as employees regularly assist shoppers.
Growth at Work
Current workers often fill store manager careers at Rainbow. An entry-level employee that works hard might get a promotion or pay rate increase. Advancement usually brings salary options and job benefits like healthcare coverage.
Employment and Salary Information for Rainbow
Most workers apply online for jobs at Rainbow. Applications are available on the website, but some choose to visit a nearby location. The following are popular positions:
- Sales associates maintain the floor and answer customer questions
- This Rainbow job offers minimum hourly wages.
- The hiring staff seeks employees with flexible schedules and a willingness to work holidays.
- This Rainbow job trains new hires and supervises other workers.
- These full-time roles receive a salary package around $30k annually.
- Candidates need fashion retail management experience.
Tips for Applying
Job hopefuls can submit a Rainbow application form online or in-store. Double-checking work before turning it in serves as a great way to avoid errors and impress the hiring team.
Managers interview applicants who are a good fit for the company. The hiring process may last a couple weeks. Candidates should call a few days after submitting Rainbow job applications.
Benefits of Working at Rainbow
There are a number of employment benefits for workers, such as:
- Part-time Rainbow jobs enjoy discounts on merchandise.
- Full-time career employees qualify for medical insurance.
- Some stand eligible for 401(k) retirement plans.
While limited, certain workers earn vacations. Paid time off is similar, available only under specific circumstances.
Additional Information about Rainbow
The Rainbow brand maintains two sister lines: Marianne and 5-7-9. Both operate with the same inclusivity and feature comprehensive plus-size choices.