Raising Cane's is a fast food chain that serves fried chicken finger meals. Todd Graves started the first restaurant in Baton Rouge in 1996. The company has since opened hundreds of locations in the U.S. and other countries.
Facts About Working at Raising Cane's
Minimum Age to Work at Raising Cane's: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Raising Cane's?)
Raising Cane's Hours of Operation: Sun-Thurs: 10:30am-11:00pm; Fri-Sat: 10:30am-12:00am
Available Positions at Raising Cane's: Cashier, Cook, Customer Service, Shift Manager
Raising Cane’s Job OpportunitiesChances for Advancement
Stores hire for both part-time and full-time entry-level positions. Applicants need to be at least 16 years old for Raising Cane’s jobs. A successful worker can advance to a management role based on performance. This may come with expanded salary options and job benefits.No Experience Necessary
Those looking for a fast-paced job dealing with food and people will thrive in Raising Cane’s careers. Entry-level openings require no experience. However, employers encourage anyone who has a history of restaurant work to apply.Hours Required
Because locations tend to operate throughout the day, some shifts have late-night, holiday, or weekend hours. While not essential, having open availability when turning in a Raising Cane’s job application looks good to the hiring staff.
Employment and Salary Information for Raising Cane’s
Prospective workers can search for Raising Cane’s jobs on the company’s website. After finding a position, they will either apply online or print an application form to give to a manager. Frequent openings include:
- Employees are in charge of taking and ensuring the accuracy of all orders.
- Cashiers must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- This Raising Cane’s job receives hourly wages of about $9.00.
- Cooks prepare and plate all food orders consistent with company standards.
- These workers must be efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Kitchen team members usually earn a yearly salary package around $20k.
- Workers successful in entry-level positions may become shift managers.
- This Raising Cane’s job earns an average pay rate of $13.00 per hour.
- Duties involve monitoring employee productivity as well as assuring patron satisfaction.
Tips For Applying
To stand out, note any previous fast food experience or customer service jobs on the Raising Cane’s application. Delivering forms in person might give hopefuls a leg up in the hiring process. All interactions with employees should be pleasant and professional.
Candidates can check on their Raising Cane’s applications by visiting the website. They could also call the store and ask to speak to a manager. Sometimes, it takes a couple of weeks before job seekers hear back to set up an interview.
Benefits of Working at Raising Cane’s
Part-time employees get free meals at work, flexible shifts, and paid time off for holidays. Full-time Raising Cane’s jobs have more employment benefits, such as:
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Healthcare coverage, including dental, vision, and medical insurance
- Paid vacations
- Life insurance
Additional Information about Raising Cane’s
The company focuses on its workplace culture and growth opportunities. Those who succeed in Raising Cane’s careers are ambitious, friendly, and fun.