Preparing for Your Interview
Early on in the Ramada Inn interview process, hiring managers ask about availability. Arrive early to each Ramada Inn interview session to prepare answers to basic interview questions on topics like availability as well as employment history, related skill sets, and the specific job duties of the position desired.
One-on-One Interview Sessions
Most applicants participate in a single question and answer session with a Ramada Inn front office manager. Some prospective employees encounter group interviews during the Ramada Inn hiring process, although the average worker sits through 1:1 format interviews.
Questions to Expect
Common interview questions asked by Ramada Inn hiring representatives include:
- "Why do you want to work here?"
- "Do you have any experience in the hotel/travel/hospitality industry?"
- "What hours are you available to work?"
- "Have you ever managed/worked as part of a team of 10 or more individuals?"
- "When would you be able to start?