Fashionable Swarovski operates as an international diamond and jewelry emporium. Applicants seeking domestic entry-level and career-oriented job opportunities often find vacancies in customer service, sales, and management. Corporate employment also remains readily available.
Facts About Working at Swarovski
Minimum Age to Work at Swarovski: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Swarovski?)
Swarovski Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Available Positions at Swarovski: Sales Associate, Keyholder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Swarovski Job Opportunities
Swarovski operations consist of over 40 regional offices and upwards of 2,500 stores worldwide. Job settings encourage personal and professional development. Employees receive ongoing and continual training, including voluntary participation in a company leadership program. Worldwide, the prominent company boasts more than 25,000 employees. New boutiques open on a consistent basis, which spurs hiring needs internationally as well as domestically, in addition to existing locations onboarding new workers as employees rise into managerial roles or careers in the company corporate offices.
Candidates may choose from a wide variety of employment options. Entry-level career fields include sales, customer service, and work in supply chain warehouses. Experienced individuals looking for long-term roles within the jeweler regularly submit applications for retail management and design jobs. Technical positions in IT, legal, and human resources also remain available for qualified applicants. A vast majority of jobs available with the jewelry vendor include work in retail settings. Part-time and full-time sales and customer service positions remain plentiful and readily accessible by completing online application forms.
Pay Scales and Employment Information for Swarovski
Hundreds of job titles in various locales around the world make working for the jewelry emporium highly attractive. Applicants enjoy the prospects of lucrative base pay and immediate training upon hire. Workers need to stand at least 18 years of age in order to receive full review for employment. Some of the most common part-time and full-time entry-level jobs for hire include:
Consumer Service Employee
- Featuring call-center work environments, consumer service employee jobs involve answering customer questions, comments, and concerns via telephone and email.
- Applicants must possess sound computer and interpersonal skills.
- Additional hiring requirements include general clerical abilities such as proofreading and performing data entry.
- Fashion-forward individuals who work well independently represent ideal character types for consumer service positions.
- Available scheduling includes both full-time and part-time opportunities, with weekend, night, and holiday shifts in addition to traditional retail day shifts.
- Entry-level pay scales hover around $9.00 hourly, with pay raises increasing earnings to $12.00 or $13.00 an hour.
- An in-house job title, sales associates greet customers and assist in sales.
- Applicants must generally possess backgrounds related to retail or sales in order to qualify for employment; however, motivated and self-starting personalities often outweigh experience during the deliberation process.
- Making between $9.00 and $12.00 per hour, sales associates look after the general upkeep of display cases and retail floors.
- High school-level educations or equivalents typically suffice for hiring consideration.
- Job seekers may submit applications for part-time or full-time sales associate roles.
Senior Sales Consultant
- A supervisory position available at retail locations, the role of senior sales consultant qualifies as a managerial job title in charge of supporting sales, setting store goals, and visual merchandising.
- Workers must possess five years of combined experience and education in order to gain employment.
- Individuals with retail, customer service, or previous managerial experience receive preference during the hiring process.
- As key holders, senior sales consultants make between $13.00 and $14.00 at start, with the ability to earn annual salary options in excess of $36,000.
- Most senior sales consultants work full-time, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
Tips For Applying
In order to stand out among fellow candidates, applicants should enjoy high-end fashion and display trendy attitudes and personalities during the hiring process. Researching company merchandise lines and history remains valuable, as the jeweler takes great pride in decades of world-renowned service. While job seekers often submit applications in store at retail outlets, workers may also fill out hiring forms online using the company careers page. Some current and former employees report going through recruiters, as well. The three methods provide multiple routes workers may declare candidacy for available jobs, which further renders positions accessible to applicants of diverse backgrounds.
The methods workers use to check application statuses often depends on the avenues taken to submit hiring forms. Calling or emailing preferred storefronts typically represents the most common method of checking on applications. Workers also visit locations in person to speak with management directly. Going through recruiters may require contacting the recruitment agency to learn more about application statuses. On average, the hiring process takes between one and three weeks to complete, with successful candidates receiving phone calls to schedule interviews within a week or so of applying for open positions.
Benefits of Working at Swarovski
Paid time off, generous employee discounts, and health and wellness programs represent common job benefits available to part-time and full-time workers. Swarovski also offers:
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonus incentives, and
- Paid training.
Qualified associates receive 401(k) retirement plans and healthcare coverage, as well.
Extra Information on Swarovski
Renowned for jewelry manufacturing, Swarovski design professionals also gain international notoriety as costume and set designers for Broadway plays and Hollywood features. Operating under a subdivision LTD, the entertainment and film design departments infuse signature crystals with top-end fashion to create memorable outfits, including props, dresses, suits, and apparel for the likes of Beyonce, Britney Spears, the cast of the 2014 film adaptation of The Great Gatsby, and the musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch.