Job seekers pursuing employment in the financial services industry routinely find work at one of the roughly 1,300 TD Bank locations in 15 East Coast states. TD Bank seeks to hire motivated associates to staff banking locations across the country.
Facts About Working at TD Bank
Minimum Age to Work at TD Bank: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at TD Bank?)
TD Bank Hours of Operation: Mon-Wed: 8:30am-5:00pm; Thurs-Fri: 8:30am-8:00pm; Sat: 8:30am-3:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-4:00pm
Available Positions at TD Bank: Bank Teller, Customer Service Representative, Personal Banker, Advisor Transition Team Consultant, Surveillance Analyst, Assistant Team Manager, Business Analyst, Branch Manager
TD Bank Job Opportunities
Job seekers pursuing employment in the financial services industry routinely find work at one of the roughly 1,300 TD Bank locations in 15 East Coast states. TD Bank seeks to hire motivated associates to staff banking locations across the country. Applicants 18 and over in search of careers in the financial services industry should complete the TD Bank online job application to find part-time work or full-time employment today.
TD Bank needs entry-level applicants for jobs in many different departments and fields. Right now, employment opportunities exist for bank tellers, customer service representatives, call center operators, and data entry associates. Entry-level and part-time associates may take advantage of paid training and advancement opportunities into any of TD Bank’s exciting career fields. Entry-level banking positions typically require little to no experience in order to apply; however, some experience may be advantageous during the hiring process.
TD Bank Employment and Salary Information
Job Description and Duties
- TD Bank regularly hires entry-level job seekers to fill teller positions in its East Coast network of banks.
- Tellers directly interact with customers and perform a variety of basic financial transactions.
- Common job duties include cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, securing loan payments, and balancing automated teller machines (ATMs).
- Workers also control access to safe deposit boxes and recommend TD Bank products and services when appropriate.
- Teller jobs require applicants to hold a high school diploma and general math skills.
- Previous related experience often proves helpful in gaining hiring consideration.
- The ideal candidate needs excellent communication skills and feel comfortable functioning in dynamic, fast-paced work environments.
- TD Bank famously maintains extended hours atypical of most banks, and prospective tellers need to have flexible schedule availability in order to work when needed.
Salary and Compensation
- Pay scales for TD Bank tellers vary according to location and generally increase with experience.
- Entry-level tellers typically earn $9.00 or $10.00 an hour upon hire, while experienced employees often enjoy hourly pay rates of $13.00 or $14.00.
- Tellers in compliance with certain eligibility requirements gain access to several employment benefits, such as medical and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plans, paid time off, and banking services.
- TD Bank also offers education and development opportunities, which qualified tellers often use as springboards to bank management careers with lucrative salary options.
Job Description and Duties
- The North American branch of TD Bank features more than 1,200 banking and financial institutions across the country.
- Each TD Bank includes a staff of clerks, customer service associates, advisors, and managers that hire, monitor, and oversee entry-level employees.
- Mangers must possess some previous banking or financial experience for hiring consideration.
- Formal education in the form of a college degree and additional training may also prove necessary.
- Prior to employment, workers must submit to several background checks, questionnaires, and confidentiality meetings.
- Naturally, TD Bank wants managers with strong leadership abilities and to show respect for all of their coworkers.
- The minimum hiring age for managerial positions stands at 18.
Salary and Compensation
- Bank managers with TD Bank may access lucrative salary options, with the opportunity to earn several bonuses and overtime pay in certain cases.
- Salary options may start around $60,000, and reach as high as $80,000 or $90,000 annually.
- Experience with the company and the banking industry in general may influence earning potential.
- TD Bank offers a full range of job benefits to managers meeting certain eligibility requirements, as well.
Tips For Applying
TD Bank believes in building teams from the ground up and actively tries to recruit young professionals. The major bank often searches for new talent on college campuses, which serve as great places to keep an eye out for job openings. Branches also conduct hiring using online applications. The electronic hiring forms take about 30 to 40 minutes to complete and feature consents to credit checks, general background checks, and drug screenings. Preparing for multistage interview processes is usually a solid course of action.
Job hopefuls should send emails, place phone calls, or visit bank branches directly in order to check on applications. HR managers usually take about a week to make callbacks regarding employment, which provides ample time to follow up and reiterate desires to work for the financial services chain. Be as detailed and as forward as possible while showing enthusiasm and asking questions. Taking the time to learn more about company culture and potential duties reflects positively among managers and may lead to further review.
TD Bank Work Benefits
- Qualified employees receive competitive pay and excellent job benefits packages.
- Work benefits packages largely consist of medical and financial perks, with several supplementary programs added.
- Life, medical, and dental insurance accompanies all bank manager jobs, with additional options for short-term and long-term disability.
- Financial perks include free banking services, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, and even paid vacation.
- Careers in bank management may also include enrollment in 401(k) retirement programs with 1:1 company match from TD Bank.