Formed in 1988, Thai Airways is the national airline of Thailand. The route network flies to 84 places in 37 countries, using a massive fleet of more than 90 aircraft.
Facts About Working at Thai Airways
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Thai Airways?)
Available Positions: Customer Service Agent, Airline Administrative Support, Flight Attendant, Pilot, Ticket Agent, Airline Chef, Ramp Agent, Security Officer, Air Traffic Controller, Baggage Handler, Cabin Crew Member, Maintenance Technician, Aircraft Mechanic, Sales Representative
Printable Application: No. Search Job Openings or visit official site.
Thai Airways Job Opportunities
To begin a Thai Airways career, candidates must be at least 18 years old with no criminal history or drug convictions. Potential associates need to be reliable, hardworking, focused, and friendly. Most should also be able to work in a variety of weather and noise conditions.
Experience may Help
Prior employment in the airline or customer service industry is preferred, but not required. Candidates should make note of any qualifications on their Thai Airways job application. This could bring about hiring consideration.
Thai Airways Career Progress
Entry-level workers have the chance to move into many exciting jobs at Thai Airways. Careers in more advanced positions might come with salary options and other employment benefits. Roles at the company often involve sales or customer service.
Employment and Salary Information for Thai Airways
Certain roles require heavy lifting. Additionally, some employees need to be available during nights and weekends. Applicants looking for part-time or full-time work may choose from the following Thai Airways jobs:
- Basic tasks include standing for long periods, solving problems, and resolving passenger complaints.
- Hourly wages begin around $15.00, leading to a yearly pay rate of about $30k.
- Flight attendants must be courteous to guests and coworkers, and willing to travel away from home.
- Vital to ticketing and boarding, workers make reservations, process baggage, and direct travelers.
- This Thai Airways job earns roughly $14.00 to $15.00 an hour.
- Ticket agents have to be pleasant, outgoing, and patient.
- Employees maintain a clean work environment while preparing inflight meals, drinks, and desserts.
- Onboard airline chefs typically receive a salary package between $30k and $40k.
- Qualified job seekers must be willing to travel and have at least two years of experience in fine dining.
Tips for Applying
To browse a list of entry-level jobs, check out the careers section of the company website. To apply online, candidates fill out a digital Thai Airways application form. Be prepared to submit photos, transcripts, and test results. Those who take the hiring process seriously are often rewarded with a formal job interview.
Hiring managers usually respond to applicants within a week or two. This can depend on which Thai Airways job the prospective worker applied for. A follow-up phone call or email is appropriate if the company doesn’t reach back within this timeframe.
Benefits of Working at Thai Airways
Employees enjoy a number of Thai Airways job benefits, including:
- Multiple sick days and two weeks of vacation or paid time off upon hire
- Pay during maternity leave and childcare aid
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
Furthermore, most Thai Airways jobs offer flexible scheduling to best fit the needs of its workers.
Additional Information about Thai Airways
With its hygienic in-cabin program, Thai Airways makes onboard cleanliness a top priority. To accomplish this, employees regularly sterilize all cabins, and the company has installed hospital-grade air filters throughout its fleet of aircraft.
Manoj Palikhel says:
I would like to work in group service in Nepal with your company