Built on the three key principles of cognizance, socialization, and physicality, The Learning Experience daycare centers positively impact the lives of children. Childcare workers enjoy lavish part-time and full-time positions and opportunities to expand careers by submitting applications.
Facts About Working at The Learning Experience
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at The Learning Experience?)
Available Positions: Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Teacher, Child Care Provider, Food and Beverages Manager, Assistant Daycare Manager, General Daycare Manager
The Learning Experience Job Opportunities
Starting with a single location in 1980, the Weissmans family created a facility with innovative early childhood concepts and superior care. Originating in Boca Raton, FL, The Learning Experience spans the United States. Franchise opportunities also remain available for prospective business owners. Meaningful jobs for individuals interested in the childcare industry frequently become available, as the number of facilities increases and the daycare enjoys sustained growth. Employment in accounting, finance, legal, human resources, and training remains available, as well.
The educational center employs thousands of talented candidates nationwide. Openings arise within the facilities and in the field in areas such as marketing and technology. Unique programs expose children to Mandarin, sign language, yoga, and music, which requires educators to maintain creativity and openness. TLE also offers employment in a recording studio where training films and other productions emerge. Team members come together to ensure achievement of common goals. Room for advancement consistently allows workers to accomplish personal goals.
The Learning Experience Positions and Salary Information
In order to submit application forms, job hopefuls must meet the minimum age of 18 to gain employment. Applicants must also possess high school diplomas or equivalents. Formal education in early childhood helps substantially. Easily understood individuals with calm yet assertive demeanors fare well in childcare atmospheres. Most positions require standing, walking, and lifting for most of each shift. Entry-level work opportunities remain highly accessible via the job titles listed below:
- Earning salary packages of $9.00 to $11.00 an hour, assistant teachers benefit from extensive training programs.
- Candidates should possess one to five years of childcare experience.
- Associate’s and bachelor’s degrees allow applicants to stand out in competitive job markets; however, high school graduates or equivalents still pose eligible.
- Knowledge of child growth and development along with comfort while interacting with youth remains mandatory.
- Occasionally, assistant educators lift over 25 pounds and may bend, swat, reach, walk, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Government regulations, companies polices, and procedures shape the way teachers may behave and interact when with children, parents, and other team members.
- By assisting center directors with day-to-day duties, administrative assistants manage time effectively and perform clerical tasks.
- Individuals may engage in data entry, answering and checking telephone messages, and operating office equipment like copiers, computers, scanners, and calculators.
- Assistants should actively track program goals and provide updates to higher management.
- Employees demonstrate confidentiality while ensuring compliance with HIPAA and UCP policy.
- Relationships form with customers, children, and other workers, which requires employees to remain professional at all times.
- Generally, hourly wages range between $9.00 and $10.00.
- While following recipes and cycle menus, cooks prepare food throughout the day for children.
- Basic cooking skills prove mandatory, as employees spend a considerable amount of time using appliances and cookware.
- Within 90 days of hire, staff members must attend the Basic Food Handling Course provided by the daycare.
- Pay rates start at $8.00 an hour and may climb to $10.00 an hour, depending on previous experience.
- Ideally candidates possess some experience in childcare learning environments; however, individuals with desirable personalities may receive congruent review from hiring officials.
- Cooks should expect to lift a minimum of 25 pounds during the day.
- Flexibility in scheduling and duties also remains expected.
Tips For Applying
Enthusiastic candidates search the careers portal for recent openings with TLE. Searches list positions based on locations and keywords. After selecting titles, applicants browse through descriptions and requirements to identify matches. Application forms request previous experience, education levels, and basic information, such as address, phone number, and email. Job seekers also maintain the option of applying through LinkedIn or uploading resumes. Aspirants use created emails and passwords to logon in the future. If no openings spark interest, potentials may submit general applications. Personable individuals arriving in-person to speak directly with hiring managers may allow friendly, upbeat personalities to shine through.
Hiring leaders generally contact aspirants by telephone within one week of applying. Interviews should take place face-to-face, so recruiters gain prospective on the demeanor of candidates. Individuals applying in person may receive on-the-spot interviews and should come prepared. Job seekers should reach out to local centers to follow up on statuses of applications. Professionalism and effective communication stand out when speaking with managers. If openings fill with other candidates, contenders should submit applications for different opportunities or locations.
Employment Benefits for The Learning Experience
Childcare gurus stand eligible for exceptional employment benefits, depending on position held and number of hours worked.
- Medical insurance, including healthcare coverage like dental and vision, allows individuals to utilize preventive measures and seek necessary treatment.
- Financial security benefits like 401(k) retirement plans and pensions prove obtainable for select staff members.
Most employees also enjoy access to paid time off in the form of vacations, sick time, and personal days. The Learning Experience encourages workers to receive pursue further education and rewards attendance in professional development classes. Team members take CPR and first aid training to continue employment with the company upon hire.
More Information about The Learning Experience
Charlie the Choo Choo enriches the young learners of The Learning Experience with interactive programs. By exploring different avenues of learning, children experience math, music, dance, science, physical education, performing arts, and yoga. Included in the regular cost of the daycare, curriculums offer thematic activities packed with tools designed to broaden the scope of learning for each child. Yippee 4 Yoga, an exciting program designed to promote physical and mental growth, introduces kids to stretching muscles and balancing. Another kit, Suddenly Science, delves into mixing, super tension, and chemical reactions with scientific experiments. Further curriculum sets include Music 4 Me, Movin’ N Groovin, Marvelous Math, and Dancing Feet.