Topgolf is a sports entertainment venue centered on golf. Each site features food, drinks, televisions, music, and digital golfing games, giving patrons a uniquely fun adventure. There are dozens of locations across the United States.
Facts About Working at Topgolf
Minimum Age to Work at Topgolf: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Topgolf?)
Topgolf Hours of Operation: Sun: 8:00am-12:00am; Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-12:00am; Fri: 9:00am-2:00am; Sat: 8:00am-2:00am
Available Positions at Topgolf: Cook, Cleaning Associate, Guest Service Associate, Server, Bartender, Busser
Drive for Lyft! Call 855-407-9995 to apply
Topgolf Job OpportunitiesTypes of Workers
The brand hires thousands of employees in both service and restaurant jobs. An interest in golf and passion for serving customers helps in any Topgolf career. Enthusiastic personalities work well in all positions.Entry-Level Excitement
Most Topgolf jobs need no experience since they are entry-level. However, some might require working nights, weekends, or holidays. Part-time and full-time schedules are available depending on title and location.Room for Advancement
Topgolf careers offer good pay in an energetic atmosphere with growth opportunities. Promising workers can gain medical insurance, 401(k) plans, and paid vacations. Keep in mind, most employees must be 16 years old.
Employment and Salary Information for Topgolf
The company’s webpage displays a sortable list of current openings. Hopefuls may either print out a Topgolf application form or apply online via the jobs portal. The following are popular choices:
- Applicants should be able to work in high temperatures and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Workers prepare and plate all orders that come through the kitchen.
- Cooks make a yearly salary package of about $26k.
- Employees in this role must have strong housekeeping instincts.
- Typical tasks involve checking supplies, completing requests, and cleaning the facility.
- Associates earn up to $12.00 in hourly wages.
Guest Service Associate
- Workers in this Topgolf job need great people skills to help customers enjoy their visit.
- Duties include setting up games, assisting with equipment, and selling memberships.
- The pay rate for a part-time guest services position is around $9.00 per hour.
Tips for Applying
The company hires people who have lively personalities. Noting any special skills on the Topgolf job application is a plus. It is convenient to apply online, but turning in a paper form allows a candidate to connect with staff.
Job seekers can view the status of Topgolf job applications on the website. They may also speak to a hiring manager at the venue. It sometimes takes several weeks before a potential employee receives a callback.
Benefits of Working at Topgolf
In addition to salary options, full-time workers receive employment benefits such as:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Job benefits for part-time hires include employee discounts. Topgolf puts on social gatherings for staff as well.
Additional Information about Topgolf
The company often holds hiring events for Topgolf jobs. These involve both group and face-to-face interviews. This type of recruitment gives candidates a fun chance to show off their abilities.