Victoria's Secret is one of the best known and largest lingerie retailers in the U.S. With a sophisticated athletic brand, Victoria Sport, and the youthful PINK line, the company has something for everyone.
Facts About Working at Victoria's Secret
Hiring Age: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Victoria's Secret?)
Available Positions: Assistant store manager, cashier, fitting specialist, sales associate, store manager
Victoria’s Secret Employee Interview Videos
Listen to former employees discuss working at Victoria’s Secret:
Victoria’s Secret Job Opportunities
Stores hire workers that are at least 18 years old with a high school diploma. However, it varies for some Victoria’s Secret jobs. Past work in retail is a plus for entry-level job seekers. Still, recruiters care most about people skills and a desire to sell.
Interest in Beauty and Fashion
All Victoria’s Secret careers involve helping shoppers with styles or sizes, from sales associates to managers. As a result, a real interest in the product lines, and in making others feel and look their best, is vital.
An organized employee who has strong leadership skills may become a manager. These Victoria’s Secret jobs often need more experience, but allow for higher salary options and employment benefits.
Employment and Salary Information for Victoria’s Secret
Over a thousand stores nationwide hire regularly. Candidates fill out Victoria’s Secret job applications for the following roles:
- This Victoria’s Secret job listing offers seasonal, part-time, or full-time work.
- Sales associates support customers, promote products, and run the cash register.
- Employees must multitask, show initiative, and work in teams on a fast-paced floor.
- Workers start at an hourly wage of roughly $9.00, and leads earn up to $12.00 an hour.
- Check out the Victoria’s Secret sales associate job description.
- Fitting specialists suggest a style and size for each patron’s individual body type.
- Knowledge of customer service and common sizing issues gives job hopefuls an edge.
- Full-time or part-time work is available for this Victoria’s Secret job.
- Positions pay around $14.00 in hourly wages.
Assistant Store Manager
- Scheduling, hiring, training, and coaching are all part of this Victoria’s Secret career.
- Retail experience, an open schedule, and sales ability will help applicants get hired.
- Employees can advance to the role, or apply directly if they have a history in management.
- Managers receive a salary package of up to $60k per year.
Tips for Applying
Use the company website to apply online. Or, print out a paper Victoria’s Secret application form. Those applying for more than one position may prefer to upload a resume. Job seekers who want to meet the staff can turn in their forms in person.
To check the progress of Victoria’s Secret applications online, log into the job portal and view the My Application tab. Hopefuls might even choose to follow up by calling or visiting the store during slower times. This can sometimes lead to interviews on the spot, so come prepared.
Benefits of Working at Victoria’s Secret
Entry-level workers at Victoria’s Secret can expect flexible hours and fair pay rates. Top sellers also have a chance to earn bonuses. Other possible job benefits include:
- Paid time off with sick days and paid vacation
- 401(k) plans for those who qualify
- Healthcare coverage such as dental and medical insurance
Additional Information about Victoria’s Secret
Applicants that like to give back to the public can feel good when taking Victoria’s Secret jobs. Parent corporation L Brands invests millions of dollars annually in non-profit organizations across the country.
We have no affiliation, nor representation of companies found on this site.